**Pricing shown on the website is based on RAL9005 Matte Black Frame, with standard LED lighting. Please contact us for a quotation if you would like a different finish as prices may vary 888-589-1833**
Teca is elegant and subdued, deliberately minimalistic and essential. It blends in with simplicity in any space from the kitchen to the living room. It is an item with an unmistakable design that will make any setting unique.
- TE-BH10 (HxWxD): 1862 x 880 x 358mm
- TE-BM10 (HxWxD): 1901 x 880 x 530mm
- Aluminium finish with warm white LED lighting (ON/OFF switch)
- Sliding doors (double-glazed and UV-treated)
- Shelf configuration: horizontal bottles. Maximum bottle height is 370mm, max. diameter is 93mm.
- Digital temperature controller (5 - 18°C)
- Rechargeable carbon filter
- HPL / MDF frame is mounted with a snap-on system (easy installation)
- Automatic defrost and automatic evaporation system
- Anti-vibration system
- Inverter compressor
- Lock with key
- Heated rails
- Ventilated and static cooling system -2-year ON/OFF
- Warranty: 2 year parts and labor UK mainland and NI
- ROI warranty: 1-year parts only
Choice of 2 models (2 different depths):
- TE-BH10: 60 Bottle capacity, 358mm depth, front glass doors
- TE-BM10: 120 Bottle capacity, 510mm depth, front glass doors
The Teca B range is a built-in version of the Teca Vino range, designed to seamlessly blend into alcoves, walls, or cabinets. Its full aluminum structure can be customized with different front frame finishes, making it a striking and unique feature piece for any space.
*Pricing on the website is based on a matte black frame, with standard LED lighting* Please contact us for a quotation if you would like a different finish as prices may vary. See the catalog below for the range of frames and colors available.
Customize your own Wine Wall:
- Linear finish
- Dune finish
- Frame finish: choose from a range of finishes from matte black/white, laminated textured wooden finishes to even your own RAL color and gold/silver painted finishes (prices vary). Please see the catalog here for the range of frames and colors available.
- Bottle Configuration: the TE-B10 comes with horizontal shelving only, if you would like to customize shelving, please see TE-B14.
- Add optional extras (additional charges apply - please contact us to arrange this):
- Remote control lighting (RGB multicolored / CBD dimmable warm/white)
- Sprayed all black (matte) internally and externally
The Teca Vino wine walls are multi-temperature zone units and have a multitude of temperature options depending on whether the fans are turned on or off and the temperature the cabinet is set to.
The temperature can be set using a digital control panel which also controls the lighting, fans, and defrost cycle.
Example temperature operation, if set to 4°C:
- Fans off - the wine wall will operate between 4°C at the bottom and 16°C at the top.
- Fans on - the wine wall will operate between 4°C at the bottom and 10°C at the top.
There are specific installation requirements needed for each model, please refer to their specification for instructions.
For example, to install the TE-BH10 (shallow depth) correctly and ensure the units do not overheat - it is advised that a gap of 30mm or more is left at the back of the unit - firstly to prevent any unwanted vibrations but also to allow warm air to escape above the wine wall.
The cool air enters the wine wall from the bottom so the feet must not be covered - the airflow should be free and unhindered.
For built-in installation, there must be a vent / open space at the top of the unit to allow warm air to escape.
The shallow depth 'H' model must also be fixed to the wall with the provided bracket for stability purposes.