The W Series 4 is a 12-bottle tall, wall-mounted wine rack that opens any wall to a modern, label-forward design. Four feet tall and available in three bottle depths, our metal wine rack is perfect for collectors who have ample space and plenty of wine bottles to show off. Our W Series wall-mounted wine racks are stackable (using supplied couplers) and may be cut, allowing multiple configurations for any wine room project.
With the choice of top wine cellar builders and design professionals, the W Series is great for both residential and commercial applications.
W Series 4′ Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack Details:
DIMENSIONS & BOTTLE CAPACITY:
- WS41: 48”x 13”x 5.25”, holds 12 750ml wine bottles
- WS42: 48”x 13”x 8.5”, holds 24 750ml wine bottles
- WS43: 48”x 13”x 12”, holds 36 750ml wine bottles
- STYLISH, CONTEMPORARY WINE STORAGE: The perfect intersection of size and storage, this metal wine rack showcases a range of height and bottle depths in a modern fashion and can be stacked to reach any commercial or residential collection requirements.
- DURABLE MATERIAL & SLEEK FINISH: Built with high-quality steel, and offered in matte black, brushed nickel, chrome luxe, gunmetal luxe, golden bronze luxe, or custom powder coated finishes.
- KEY FEATURES: Backed by a lifetime warranty, this modern wine storage option is easy to install on any wall in your home. Hardware for drywall and wood-backed wall installs included.
- MOVING WINE STORAGE FORWARD: At VintageView, we create the preferred wine racks for design professionals and design-focused DIYers.
- DESIGN EXPERTISE: Let us help layout your wine cellar with complimentary design services for W Series wine racks or any of the other trusted VintageView wine racking collections.
Install with ease using BILT 3D installation instructions.
Golden Bronze Luxe, Gunmetal Luxe, Matte Black, Brushed Nickel, Chrome Luxe
12 Bottles/Single Deep, 24 Bottles/Double Deep, 36 Bottles/Triple Deep
W Series Specs & Install
Scan for 3D BILT
What is Luxe?
The W Series Wine Rack has been the standard for quality and design since it was invented in 2001. The original label forward rack (often called the "vintage view" look) not only comes with our patented neck and base advantage but is available in an industry-best five finishes that are broken down into two categories: Professional Grade and Luxe.
Here's what you need to know to help decide what will be best for you.
|Available Finishes||(2) Matte Black, Brushed Nickel||(3) Chrome, Gunmetal, Golden Bronze|
|Wine Rod Tips||Rubber finishing caps||Machine rounded tips|
|Mounting Hole Covers||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey||Plated or powder coated to match|
|Couplers to Connect Racks||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey||Plated or powder coated to match|
|Couplers to Connect Frames||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey|
|Custom Powder Coating||Yes||Yes
(Golden Bronze purchase required; some color limitations)
|Per Bottle Cost (starting at)||$3.5||$5.4|
|Availability||In Stock, Ready to Ship||In Stock, Ready to Ship|
|Launch Date||May 2001||January 2020|
Easy to install, great racks, converted an under the stairs closet into a 200 bottle wine display area.
These are the best wine racks Ali have ever installed in a wine cellar. 5 3-bottle racks hold 180 bottles in less space than any other rack I have ever used. Saw them at a winery in Dry Creek Valley and ordered them a week later.