The W Series 1 is a 3-bottle tall, wall-mounted wine rack that opens any wall — no matter how small — to a modern, label-forward design. Just one foot tall and available in three bottle depths, our compact metal wine rack nestles into any place limited by height, including wet bars, kitchen countertops, and pantries. Our W Series wall-mounted wine racks are stackable (using supplied couplers) and may be cut, allowing multiple configurations for any wine room project.
With the choice of top wine cellar builders and design professionals, the W Series is great for both residential and commercial applications.
W Series 1′ Details:
- STYLISH, CONTEMPORARY WINE STORAGE: The perfect intersection of size and storage, this metal wine rack showcases a range of height and bottle depths in a modern fashion and can be stacked to reach any commercial or residential collection requirements.
- DURABLE MATERIAL & SLEEK FINISH: Built with high-quality steel, and offered in matte black, brushed nickel, chrome luxe, or custom powder coated finishes.
- KEY FEATURES: Backed by a lifetime warranty, this modern wine storage option is easy-to-install with the BILT 3D interactive app on any wall in your home. Hardware for drywall and wood-backed wall installs included.
- MOVING WINE STORAGE FORWARD: At VintageView, we create the preferred wine racks for design professionals and design-focused DIYers.
- DESIGN EXPERTISE: Let us help layout your wine cellar with complimentary design services for W Series wine racks or any of the other trusted VintageView wine racking collections.
Install with ease using BILT 3D installation instructions.
Matte Black, Brushed Nickel, Chrome Luxe
3 Bottles/Single Deep, 6 Bottles/Double Deep, 9 Bottles/Triple Deep
W Series Specs & Install
Scan for 3D BILT
What is Luxe?
The W Series Wine Rack has been the standard for quality and design since it was invented in 2001. The original label forward rack (often called the "vintage view" look) not only comes with our patented neck and base advantage but is available in an industry-best five finishes that are broken down into two categories: Professional Grade and Luxe.
Here's what you need to know to help decide what will be best for you.
|Available Finishes||(2) Matte Black, Brushed Nickel||(3) Chrome, Gunmetal, Golden Bronze|
|Wine Rod Tips||Rubber finishing caps||Machine rounded tips|
|Mounting Hole Covers||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey||Plated or powder coated to match|
|Couplers to Connect Racks||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey||Plated or powder coated to match|
|Couplers to Connect Frames||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey|
|Custom Powder Coating||Yes||Yes
(Golden Bronze purchase required; some color limitations)
|Per Bottle Cost (starting at)||$3.5||$5.4|
|Availability||In Stock, Ready to Ship||In Stock, Ready to Ship|
|Launch Date||May 2001||January 2020|