The W Series Magnum/Champagne option is a 9-bottle tall, wall-mounted wine rack designed for those who love collecting and serving larger format bottles and sparkling wines. This label-forward, metal wine rack started the modern wine storage movement with a contemporary style unknown to the industry prior.
The choice of top wine cellar builders and design professionals, the W Series is great for both residential and commercial applications.
W Series Magnum/Champagne Details:
- STYLISH, CONTEMPORARY WINE STORAGE: The perfect intersection of size and storage, this metal wine rack showcases a range of height and bottle depths in a modern fashion and can be stacked to reach any commercial or residential collection requirements.
- DURABLE MATERIAL & SLEEK FINISH: Built with high-quality steel, and offered in matte black, brushed nickel, chrome, chrome luxe, or custom powder coated finishes.
- KEY FEATURES: Backed by a lifetime warranty, this modern wine storage option is easy to install on any wall in your home. Hardware for drywall and wood-backed wall installs included.
- MOVING WINE STORAGE FORWARD: At VintageView, we create the preferred wine racks for design professionals and design-focused DIYers.
- DESIGN EXPERTISE: Let us help layout your wine cellar with W Series wine racks or any of the other trusted VintageView wine racking collections.
Install with ease using BILT 3D installation instructions.
Matte Black, Brushed Nickel, Chrome Luxe
9 Bottles/Single Deep, 18 Bottles/Double Deep
W Series Specs & Install
Scan for 3D BILT
|Install Videos||Spec Sheets|
What is Luxe?
The W Series Wine Rack has been the standard for quality and design since it was invented in 2001. The original label forward rack (often called the "vintage view" look) not only comes with our patented neck and base advantage but is available in an industry-best five finishes that are broken down into two categories: Professional Grade and Luxe.
Here's what you need to know to help decide what will be best for you.
|Available Finishes||(2) Matte Black, Brushed Nickel||(3) Chrome, Gunmetal, Golden Bronze|
|Wine Rod Tips||Rubber finishing caps||Machine rounded tips|
|Mounting Hole Covers||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey||Plated or powder coated to match|
|Couplers to Connect Racks||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey||Plated or powder coated to match|
|Couplers to Connect Frames||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey|
|Custom Powder Coating||Yes||Yes
(Golden Bronze purchase required; some color limitations)
|Per Bottle Cost (starting at)||$3.5||$5.4|
|Availability||In Stock, Ready to Ship||In Stock, Ready to Ship|
|Launch Date||May 2001||January 2020|