The Wine Glass and Wine Bottle Racking Kit combines two of our most popular sized Wall Series metal wine racks with a stemware rack, designing a beautiful column of storage for your bottles and wine glasses. This package includes one Wall Series 32 (3 foot, 18-bottle), one Wall Series 33 (3 foot, 27-bottle), and 1 Wall Series Stemware Rack (6 glasses). The entire display, when installed as one column, will be approximately 7-feet tall.
Each column can hold 45 bottles of your favorite wines, plus up to 6 wine glasses. Install multiple columns to fill a wall or cellar.
Constructed of high-quality steel with powder-coated or plated finishes, our racks are durable, easy to install, and great for both residential and commercial applications.
With CAD design services available, let us help you create your wine cellar, or turn your room or wall into a stunning piece of décor.
Wine Glass and Wine Bottle Racking Kit Specifics:
- DIMENSIONS & CAPACITY: 84″ x 13″x 13″ with wine bottles stored. Holds 45 750ml wine bottles and up to six red wine glasses.
- KIT INCLUDES: One (1) W Series 3 in double bottle depth, one (1) W Series 3 in triple bottle depth, one (1) W Series Stemware rack in 3-glass depth, and all hardware to install directly to drywall or wood-backed surfaces.
- DURABLE MATERIAL & SLEEK FINISH: Built with high-quality steel, and offered in matte black, brushed nickel, chrome luxe, or custom powder coated finishes.
- KEY FEATURES: Backed by a lifetime warranty, this modern wine storage option is easy to install on any wall in your home. Hardware for drywall and wood-backed wall installs included.
- MOVING WINE STORAGE FORWARD: At VintageView, we create the preferred wine racks for design professionals and design-focused DIYers.
- DESIGN EXPERTISE: Let us help layout your wine cellar with complimentary design services for W Series wine racks or any of the other trusted VintageView wine racking collections.
Matte Black, Brushed Nickel, Chrome Luxe
W Series Specs & Install
|Scan for 3D BILT Install Guide||Install Videos|
What is Luxe?
The W Series Wine Rack has been the standard for quality and design since it was invented in 2001. The original label forward rack (often called the "vintage view" look) not only comes with our patented neck and base advantage but is available in an industry-best five finishes that are broken down into two categories: Professional Grade and Luxe.
Here's what you need to know to help decide what will be best for you.
|Available Finishes||(2) Matte Black, Brushed Nickel||(3) Chrome, Gunmetal, Golden Bronze|
|Wine Rod Tips||Rubber finishing caps||Machine rounded tips|
|Mounting Hole Covers||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey||Plated or powder coated to match|
|Couplers to Connect Racks||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey||Plated or powder coated to match|
|Couplers to Connect Frames||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey|
|Custom Powder Coating||Yes||Yes
(Golden Bronze purchase required; some color limitations)
|Per Bottle Cost (starting at)||$3.5||$5.4|
|Availability||In Stock, Ready to Ship||In Stock, Ready to Ship|
|Launch Date||May 2001||January 2020|