Save $250 on shipping charges in Continental US!
Platinum Series fully ducted wine cellar cooling split system by WhisperKOOL for up to 3000 cubic feet with twin evaporators.
You know how important maintaining the optimum conditions for your wine storage space is. You also know that you can't trust any old cooling unit to maintain those optimum conditions.
You need a premium solution, the WhisperKOOL Platinum Split Twin Ducted Wine Cellar System. And it's the big one.
Designed for large cellars, this split system is one of the best on the market today and it's just been given a design update by WhisperKOOL.
You can now gain access to the systems from the front of the unit via removable grills. This new access significantly increases the ease of installation and maintenance access.
What we love most about the Platinum series wine cellar coolers in the extensive features that are going to make effective wine storage a breeze for you.
Check them out...
WhisperKOOL Platinum Split Twin Ducted Features:
- Virtually silent operation in the cellar
- Double evaporators for cooling larger spaces
- Quiet and efficient operation
- Advanced electronic display
- Liquid bottle probe
- Alarm capabilities
- Flexible installation
- 55°F temperature differential
- Condensing unit can be placed outdoors with optional housing
- Low ambient control
- Pump down system for longer compressor life*
If you're serious about creating the right environment for your wine to retain its quality and/or age successfully you need a serious wine cooling solution.
Owner Manuals & Tech Sheets
- Cellar Size: Approx. 3000 cu. ft. (Each wine cellar is unique and has specific cooling requirements. Heat load calculations should always be performed prior to selecting a cooling unit)
- BTUh w/90°F air entering the condenser coil: 8500
- dBA: Evaporator: 58.5 Decibels (per unit)
- Dimensions: Evaporator: 20.5”W x 15.5”H x 22.5”D (x2), Condensing Unit: 20.5”W x 15.5”H x 16.1”D
- Weight: Evaporator: 80lbs, Condensing Unit: 67 lbs
- AMPS (starting/running): Evaporator: 2/1, Condensing Unit: 27/7.3
- Installation: Use 8” supply and 10” return insulated ducting. (Maximum duct length is 25 total duct feet per evaporator.)
- Temp. Delta: 55°F temperature differential
- Thermostat: Remote digital display (connected to master)
- Warranty: 2 year parts and labor
There are circumstances in which a cellar design may require a larger unit due to existing restrictions.
Building materials such as glass, stone, concrete, etc. do not offer the insulation capacity required to maintain the optimal cellar environment. We recommend purchasing a unit with a larger capacity to compensate for design limitations. *
Please utilize our Cellar Wizard in order to ensure you are selecting the proper cooling unit for your application.
Undersized cooling units can lead to premature failure and/or prevent the system from reaching the desired set temperature. As a result, they are not covered under warranty.
Note: The systems do not include a line set.
24V Thermostat Conversion Kit:
Tap into the latest technology to manage and monitor your wine cellar environment with WhisperKOOL.
WhisperKOOL presents the new 24-volt thermostat conversion kit for split systems**.
Utilize the industry-leading technology from major manufacturers to monitor the environment of your cellar. (visit individual thermostat manufacturers' websites for details).
- Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Monitor temperature and humidity through smart phones.
- Monitor run time and energy usage.
- Set alarm notifications.
- View your cellar conditions from your mobile device.
Please contact our sales department at (888) 589-1833 or email@example.com for quotes on expedited shipping.
When installed outdoors, the exterior housing protects the condenser portion of the split system from the elements.
- Self-Contained System Warranty: A limited 2-year product/5-year compressor warranty is offered with all self-contained cooling units at the date of purchase.
- Split System Warranty: A limited 2-year product warranty is offered with all split systems. While the warranty starts at the date of purchase, this warranty is not activated until a Product Warranty Checklist has been submitted and approved by WhisperKOOL.
- Warranty Claims: All warranty claims must be filed directly through WhisperKOOL customer service. We provide warranty repairs at our manufacturing facility in Stockton, CA, or with prior permission from WhisperKOOL to receive service by a licensed HVAC/R technician. In the event a unit is not reparable in the field and is still under warranty, we will cover shipping costs to return the unit (excluding customs fees and duties).
- Limited Warranty: Limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased directly from WhisperKOOL or through an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or beyond the control of WhisperKOOL shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and is not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, maintenance, installation, service/repair, or improper use.