The W Series Presentation Row Wine Display Kit creates a stunning wine wall out of several wine racking elements, mixing our original label-forward wine racking with a Presentation Row in the middle for added visual impact. Take the guesswork out of designing your display with this popular arrangement of VintageView wine racks.
Constructed of high-quality steel, backed by a lifetime warranty, and with a choice of five unique finishes, our W Series racks are the design professionals' choice for both residential and commercial applications.
W Series Presentation Row Wine Display Kit Specifics
- DIMENSIONS & BOTTLE CAPACITY: 80″x39″x13″ when installed following recommended spacing. Holds 144 750ml wine bottles.
- PRESENTATION ROW KIT INCLUDES: Three (3) WS32, three (3) WS33, and one (1) WS-PR wine racks as well as all hardware needed to install into wood-backed or drywall surfaces.
- STYLISH, CONTEMPORARY WINE STORAGE: The perfect intersection of size and storage, this metal wine rack showcases a range of height and bottle depths in a modern fashion and can be stacked to reach any commercial or residential collection requirements.
- DURABLE MATERIAL & SLEEK FINISH: Built with high-quality steel and backed by a lifetime warranty, W Series Wine Racks are offered in matte black, brushed nickel, chrome luxe, or custom powder coated finishes.
- MOVING WINE STORAGE FORWARD: At VintageView, we create the preferred wine racks for design professionals and design-focused DIYers.
- DESIGN EXPERTISE: Let us help layout your wine cellar with complimentary design services for W Series wine racks or any of the other trusted VintageView wine racking collections.
Matte Black, Brushed Nickel, Chrome Luxe
W Series Specs & Install
Scan for 3D BILT
|Install Videos||Spec Sheet|
What is Luxe?
The W Series Wine Rack has been the standard for quality and design since it was invented in 2001. The original label forward rack (often called the "vintage view" look) not only comes with our patented neck and base advantage but is available in an industry-best five finishes that are broken down into two categories: Professional Grade and Luxe.
Here's what you need to know to help decide what will be best for you.
|Available Finishes||(2) Matte Black, Brushed Nickel||(3) Chrome, Gunmetal, Golden Bronze|
|Wine Rod Tips||Rubber finishing caps||Machine rounded tips|
|Mounting Hole Covers||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey||Plated or powder coated to match|
|Couplers to Connect Racks||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey||Plated or powder coated to match|
|Couplers to Connect Frames||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey|
|Custom Powder Coating||Yes||Yes
(Golden Bronze purchase required; some color limitations)
|Per Bottle Cost (starting at)||$3.5||$5.4|
|Availability||In Stock, Ready to Ship||In Stock, Ready to Ship|
|Launch Date||May 2001||January 2020|