Easily display your wine collection anywhere with the W Series Floating Wine Rack Kit, featuring our patented W Series metal wine racks and companion framing system. This one-sided configuration is perfect for displays that need to go against custom tiled walls or be set off for any reason. Constructed of commercial-grade steel, the Floating Wine Rack Kit comes with everything you need to assemble a single-sided wine rack column.
This display holds 21, 42, or 63 standard wine bottles dependent on bottle depth.
- Add more capacity with additional W Series racking
Install multiple columns to show off a collection of any size.
W Series One-Sided Floating Wine Rack Kit Specifics:
- DIMENSIONS & BOTTLE CAPACITY:
- Single-bottle depth: 120 x 13 x 6.75” (21 bottles)
- Double-bottle depth: 120 x 13 x 10” (42 bottles)
- Triple-bottle depth: 120 x 13 x 13.5” (63 bottles)
- KIT FEATURES: Includes 1 x W Series Frame (10’, cut to fit on site), 1 x W Series Backer Bar, 2 x W Series wine racks totaling 7’ in height in choice of bottle configuration. Backed by a lifetime warranty, this modern wine storage option is easy to install using BILT 3D installation instructions for floor-to-ceiling applications in homes and restaurants.
- STYLISH, CONTEMPORARY WINE STORAGE: The perfect intersection of size and storage, this metal wine rack showcases a range of height and bottle depths in a modern fashion and can be stacked to reach any commercial or residential collection requirements.
- DURABLE MATERIAL & SLEEK FINISH: Built with high-quality steel, and offered in matte black, brushed nickel, chrome luxe, golden bronze luxe, gunmetal luxe, or custom powder coated finishes.
- MOVING WINE STORAGE FORWARD: At VintageView, we create the preferred wine racks for design professionals and design-focused DIYers.
- DESIGN EXPERTISE: Let us help you layout your wine display including the right mix of Wall Series Frames and accessories with complimentary CAD design.
Single, Double, Triple
Golden Bronze Luxe, Gunmetal Luxe, Matte Black, Brushed Nickel, Chrome Luxe
|Scan for 3D BILT Install Guide||Install Video|
The W Series Wine Rack has been the standard for quality and design since it was invented in 2001. The original label forward rack (often called the "vintage view" look) not only comes with our patented neck and base advantage but is available in an industry-best five finishes that are broken down into two categories: Professional Grade and Luxe.
Here's what you need to know to help decide what will be best for you.
|Available Finishes||(2) Matte Black, Brushed Nickel||(3) Chrome, Gunmetal, Golden Bronze|
|Wine Rod Tips||Rubber finishing caps||Machine rounded tips|
|Mounting Hole Covers||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey||Plated or powder coated to match|
|Couplers to Connect Racks||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey||Plated or powder coated to match|
|Couplers to Connect Frames||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey|
|Custom Powder Coating||Yes||Yes
(Golden Bronze purchase required; some color limitations)
|Per Bottle Cost (starting at)||$3.5||$5.4|
|Availability||In Stock, Ready to Ship||In Stock, Ready to Ship|
|Launch Date||May 2001||January 2020|