Introducing the new Transtherm Ermitage Wine Cabinet Solid Door Black.
The maximum bottle capacity of this unit is 215.
Setting and monitoring your wine collection has never been easier! The digital thermostat on this unit allows you to do it at the press of a button. A humidity control system can operate in two different directions to maintain a perfect humidity level. It can reduce excess humidity, but also increase the low humidity level by adding water. This wine cabinet is designed to function optimally even in extreme environments (from 32 to 95°F), thanks to its integrated heater element.
Ermitage wine cabinets have 1 temperature zone that preserves ideal conditions (43 to 64°F and 55%-80% RH) for storing and cooling your wines.
These wine cabinets come with 3 adjustable rolling shelves (one shelf holds up to 12 bottles) and 3 fixed storage shelves (one shelf holds up to 77 bottles). Using this composition, the wine cabinet holds 215 bottles.
There is also an option for additional shelving, up to a maximum of 14 rolling shelves (as shelves are added, capacity will decrease). With the usage of 3 fixed shelves, the maximum of rolling shelves that can be used is 9.
Placement Requirements: Ermitage and Castel wine cabinets require 3 inches of clearance behind the cabinets, as well as 2 inches of clearance on the sides and above the cabinets. Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
Unlike many other wine cabinets, Transtherm’s are designed for use in different climates - colder or those with variations in seasonal temperatures. Its heating and cooling systems ensure that units can be placed in environments ranging from 32 to 95°F.
- Maximum temperature variation of 2-3°F inside the wine cabinet
- Multiple modes for integrated lighting control
- Temperature and humidity alarm systems
- Operating in unconditioned locations from 32 to 95°F
- Upgraded inner material from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- Adjustable shelves to achieve the perfect height
- Rolling shelves that easily accommodate all bottle sizes
- Silent operation - 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation (1.8 in thick)
- Maintaining humidity between 55% - 80% via a Transtherm exclusive thermal pump
- Mold and bad odors prevented by natural ventilation
- Cooler design and compressor location create a zero vibrations atmosphere
Size: 26 3/4w x 27 1/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 252 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
Capacity: Up to 215 bottles
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor