Introducing the new Transtherm Ermitage Wine Cabinet Solid Door Black Fully Shelved.
The maximum bottle capacity of this unit is 182.
Setting and monitoring your wine collection has never been easier! The digital thermostat on this wine cabinet allows you to do it at the press of a button. With its humidity control system, you have two available options that can help with different needs – reducing the excess humidity or increasing the low level of humidity by adding water. This wine cabinet can even be placed in extreme environments (32 to 95°F) without problems, thanks to its integrated heating element.
With a 1 temperature zone that preserves ideal conditions (43 to 64°F and 55%-80% RH), Ermitage wine cabinets are a great choice for storing and cooling your wines.
Ermitage wine cabinets come with 14 adjustable rolling shelves (each shelf can hold up to 12 bottles), plus one half-shelf on the bottom of the cabinet. With this composition, the unit can hold 182 bottles.
Placement Requirements: Ermitage and Castel wine cabinets require 3 inches of clearance behind the cabinets, as well as 2 inches of clearance on the sides and above the cabinets. Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
Transtherm wine cabinets are perfect for use in different climates – colder or regions with variations in seasonal temperatures because they are equipped for both - heating and cooling.
- Maximum temperature variation of 2-3°F inside the wine cabinet
- Multiple modes for integrated lighting control
- Temperature and humidity alarm systems
- Operating in unconditioned locations from 32 to 95°F
- Upgraded inner material from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- Adjustable shelves to achieve the perfect height
- Rolling shelves that easily accommodate all bottle sizes
- Silent operation - 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation (1.8 in thick)
- Maintaining humidity between 55% - 80% via a Transtherm exclusive thermal pump
- Mold and bad odors prevented by natural ventilation
- Cooler design and compressor location create a zero vibrations atmosphere
Size: 26 3/4w x 27 1/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 252 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
Capacity: Up to 182 bottles
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor
This product is classed as a luxury wine cooler. It's also a Medium sized wine fridge.