Introducing the new Transtherm Ermitage Wine Cabinet Glass Door Brushed Aluminum.
The maximum bottle capacity of this unit is 215.
Setting and monitoring your wine collection has never been easier! The digital thermostat allows you to do it at the press of a button. A humidity control system, this unit has, can operate in two different directions in order to maintain a stable and perfect humidity level. It can reduce the high level of humidity, or increase the low humidity level by adding water to the system. The integrated heating element ensures that these wine cabinets can function excellent even in extreme environments (from 32 to 95 °F).
Ermitage wine cabinets are first-class units for storing and cooling your wines, thanks to their 1 temperature zone that preserves ideal conditions (43 to 64°F and 55%-80% RH).
These wine cabinets come with 3 adjustable rolling shelves (each shelf holds up to 12 bottles) and 3 fixed storage shelves (each shelf holds up to 77 bottles). The wine cabinet can hold 215 bottles, using this composition.
There is also an option for additional shelving, with up to a maximum of 14 rolling shelves (capacity decrease with adding shelves). With the usage of 3 fixed shelves, the limit of the rolling shelves that can be used is 9.
Placement Requirements: Ermitage wine cabinets require 3 inches of clearance behind the cabinets, as well as 2 inches of clearance on the sides and above the cabinets, and are designed to operate in environments ranging between 0-35°C/32-95°F. Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
Dissimilar to other wine cabinets, Transtherm’s are designed to endure extreme environments. Integrated heating and cooling systems ensure that these units can be placed in different climates – colder or those with variations in seasonal temperatures.
- Maximum temperature variation of 2-3 °F inside the wine cabinet
- Multiple modes for integrated lighting control
- Temperature and humidity alarm systems
- Operating in unconditioned locations from 32 to 95 °F
- Upgraded inner material from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- Adjustable shelves to achieve the perfect height
- Rolling shelves that easily accommodate all bottle sizes
- Silent operation - 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum (also reversible on glass doors)
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation (1.8 in thick)
- Maintaining humidity between 55% - 80% via a Transtherm exclusive thermal pump
- Mold and bad odors prevented by natural ventilation
- Cooler design and compressor location create a zero vibrations atmosphere
Size: 26 3/4w x 27 1/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 252 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
Capacity: Up to 215 bottles
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor
This product is classed as a luxury wine cooler. It's also a Large sized wine fridge.