Introducing the new Transtherm Ermitage Wine Cabinet Glass Door Black.
The maximum bottle capacity of this unit is 215.
Setting and monitoring your wine collection has never been easier! The digital thermostat this unit has, allows you to do it at the touch of a button. A humidity control system is designed to operate in two different directions, in order to maintain a stable and ideal humidity level. It can reduce the excess humidity, or increase the low humidity level by adding water to the system. Integrated heater element ensures that these wine cabinets can be placed, without any problems, even in extreme environments (from 32 to 95°F).
Ermitage wine cabinets are great units for storing and cooling your wines, thanks to their 1 temperature zone that preserves ideal conditions (43 to 64°F and 55%-80% RH).
These wine cabinets come with 3 adjustable rolling shelves (up to 12 bottles per shelf) and 3 fixed storage shelves (up to 77 bottles per shelf). Using this configuration, the wine cabinet can hold 215 bottles.
Additional shelving is also available, with up to a maximum of 14 rolling shelves (as shelves are added, capacity will decrease). Using the 3 fixed shelves limits the number of rolling shelves that can be used to 9.
Placement Requirements: Ermitage wine cabinets require 3 inches of clearance behind the cabinets, as well as 2 inches of clearance on the sides and above the cabinets, and are designed to operate in environments ranging between 32-95°F. Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
Apart from others, Transtherm wine cabinets are designed to endure extreme environments. Its heating and cooling systems ensure that units can be placed in colder climates or those with variations in seasonal temperatures.
- Maximum temperature variation of 2-3°F inside the wine cabinet
- Multiple modes for integrated lighting control
- Temperature and humidity alarm systems
- Operating in unconditioned locations from 32 to 95°F
- Upgraded inner material from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- Adjustable shelves to achieve the perfect height
- Rolling shelves that easily accommodate all bottle sizes
- Silent operation - 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum (also reversible on glass doors)
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation (1.8 in thick)
- Maintaining humidity between 55% - 80% via a Transtherm exclusive thermal pump
- Mold and bad odors prevented by natural ventilation
- Cooler design and compressor location create a zero vibrations atmosphere
Specs & Resources
Size: 26 3/4w x 27 1/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 252 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
Capacity: Up to 215 bottles
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor
Door Reversal Instructions
This product is classed as a luxury wine cooler. It's also a Large sized wine fridge.