Introducing the new Transtherm Ermitage Wine Cabinet Glass Door Brushed Aluminum Fully Shelved.
The maximum bottle capacity of this unit is 182.
Setting and monitoring your wine collection has never been easier! With the digital thermostat on this unit, you can do it at the press of a button. Its humidity control system has two available options that can help with different needs – reducing the excess humidity or increasing the low level of humidity by adding water to the system. This wine cabinet can handle extreme environments (32 to 95°F) without any problems, thanks to its integrated heating element.
Ermitage wine cabinets have 1 temperature zone that preserves ideal conditions (43 to 64°F and 55%-80% RH) and makes them a great choice for storing and cooling your wines.
These wine cabinets come with 14 adjustable rolling shelves (each shelf can hold up to 12 bottles), and one half-shelf on the bottom. With this composition, they can hold 182 bottles.
Placement Requirements: Ermitage wine cabinets require 3 inches of clearance behind the cabinets, as well as 2 inches of clearance on the sides and above the cabinets, and are designed to operate in environments ranging between 32-95°F. Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
Apart from other wine cabinets, Transtherm’s are designed for use in different climates - colder or those with variations in seasonal temperatures, thanks to its heating and cooling systems.
- Maximum temperature variation of 2-3°F inside the wine cabinet
- Multiple modes for integrated lighting control
- Temperature and humidity alarm systems
- Operating in unconditioned locations from 32 to 95°F
- Upgraded inner material from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- Adjustable shelves to achieve the perfect height
- Rolling shelves that easily accommodate all bottle sizes
- Silent operation - 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum (also reversible on glass doors)
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation (1.8 in thick)
- Maintaining humidity between 55% - 80% via a Transtherm exclusive thermal pump
- Mold and bad odors prevented by natural ventilation
- Cooler design and compressor location create a zero vibrations atmosphere
Size: 26 3/4w x 27 1/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 252 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
Capacity: Up to 182 bottles
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor