Introducing the NEW Transtherm Double Ermitage Wine Cabinet Solid Door Black!
The bottle capacity of this unit is 430.
The Transtherm Double Ermitage is the perfect storage solution for wine lovers. This two cabinet wine cabinet offers 2 independent temperature zones (one on each side). This allows you to store your wine at perfect temperature on one and bring it down to service temperature on the other side, easily!
The Transtherm Double Ermitage wine cabinet provides one of the most advanced environments for storing wine. The system incorporates two digital thermostats that allow you to precisely control not only the temperature but also the humidity level, which can help maintain optimal conditions for storing your collection. Each cabinet includes a built-in heater element so you can place your cabinet in extreme environments, from 32°F to 95°F, opening up many different storage options.
Crafted using only the highest-quality materials and meticulous accents, this elegant cooler maintains perfect conditions from 43 to 64F and 55%-80% relative humidity for storing and chilling your wine collection.
The Transtherm Double Ermitage wine cabinet suits most wine storage needs. Capable of storing an impressive 430 bottles. Each of the cooler sides comes with 3 adjustable rolling shelves ( each shelf can hold up to 12 bottles) and 3 fixed storage shelves ( each can hold up to 77 bottles). You can always add additional shelves, up to 14 rolling shelves per cooler side ( this might reduce overall capacity). When the 3 fixed shelves are used, the maximum number of rolling shelves per side that can be used is 9.
The unit comes with a 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty on the compressor.
Placement Requirements: Ermitage and Castel wine cabinets require 4 inches of clearance behind the cabinets. A dedicated 15-amp circuit for each cabinet is recommended. Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
Unlike most other, Transtherm wine cabinets are equipped for use in colder climates or regions with variations in seasonal temperatures, thanks to the heating and cooling systems.
- Maximum temperature variation of 2-3°F inside the wine cabinet
- Multiple modes for integrated lighting control
- Temperature and humidity alarm systems
- Operating in unconditioned locations from 32 to 95°F
- Upgraded inner material from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- Adjustable shelves to achieve the perfect height
- Rolling shelves that easily accommodate all bottle sizes
- Silent operation - 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum (also reversible on glass doors)
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation (1.8 in thick)
- Maintaining humidity between 55% - 80% via a Transtherm exclusive thermal pump
- Mold and bad odors prevented by natural ventilation
- Cooler design and compressor location create a zero vibrations atmosphere
Specs & Resources
Size: 53 1/2w x 26 3/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 504 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 2 x 15-Amp Dedicated Circuits
Capacity: Up to 430 bottles
Material: Melamine Laminate
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor
Door Reversal Instructions
This product is classed as a luxury wine cooler. It's also an Extra Large sized wine fridge.