Introducing the NEW Transtherm Double Ermitage Wine Cabinet Solid Doors, Black and Fully Shelved!
It has a storage capacity of 364 bottles.
Solid Doors, Fully shelved and coming in Black, the Double Ermitage combines 2 separate Ermitage cabinets side-by-side. Each of the units provides an independent temperature zone, which makes this a perfect long-term wine storage option on one side while allowing perfect wine service temperature on the other.
The unit is equipped with two digital thermostats that make setting up and monitoring the temperature a very simple task. Also, reducing excess humidity is a common option, but the Ermitage unit allows you to raise the humidity level by adding water to the system. The integrated heater makes the placement of this cabinet easier since it supports environments ranging from 32 to 95°F.
Each of the unit sides can maintain a temperature ranging from 43 to 64F and humidity levels ranging from 55% up to 80%.
The storage capacity of 364 bottles, is made possible by each unit coming with 14 adjustable rolling shelves (12 bottles per shelf) and a half shelf on the bottom.
This unit has a limited 5-year warranty on its compressor.
Placement Requirements: Ermitage and Castel wine cabinets require 3 inches of clearance behind the cabinets, as well as 2 inches of clearance on the sides and above the cabinets. ranstherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
Unlike most other, Transtherm wine cabinets are equipped for use in colder climates or regions with variations in seasonal temperatures, thanks to the heating and cooling systems. This Double Ermitage includes rolling shelves in every slot.
- Maximum temperature variation of 2-3°F inside the wine cabinet
- Multiple modes for integrated lighting control
- Temperature and humidity alarm systems
- Operating in unconditioned locations from 32 to 95°F
- Upgraded inner material from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- Adjustable shelves to achieve the perfect height
- Rolling shelves that easily accommodate all bottle sizes
- Silent operation - 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum (also reversible on glass doors)
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation (1.8 in thick)
- Maintaining humidity between 55% - 80% via a Transtherm exclusive thermal pump
- Mold and bad odors prevented by natural ventilation
- Cooler design and compressor location create a zero vibrations atmosphere
Size: 53 1/2w x 26 3/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 504 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 2 x 15-Amp Dedicated Circuits
Capacity: Up to 364 bottles
Material: Melamine Laminate
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor