Introducing the NEW Transtherm Double Ermitage Wine Cabinet Glass Door Black!
This model can hold up to 430 bottles of your favorite vintage.
With two separate temperature zones to store and serve your wine at the optimum temperature, the Double Ermitage is the ultimate wine storage addition to any home.
Whether you are looking to polish off a special bottle of wine, or you are an avid collector, this Double Ermitage Wine Cooler is the perfect investment. Two digital thermostats allow you to set and monitor your collection at the touch of a button. Its humidity control system not only reduces excess humidity but also allows you to increase the humidity level by adding water to the system. The integrated heater element allows the wine cabinet to be placed in extreme environments ranging from 32 to 95°F.
The Transtherm Double Ermitage will help you reach the optimum atmosphere for storing and chilling your wine collection to the exact, desired temperature zones from 43 to 64°F and relative humidity levels from 55%-80%.
The Double Ermitage wine cabinet is designed to store your award-winning wines in style. It comes with 3 adjustable rolling shelves ( can store up to 12 bottles per shelf) and 3 fixed storage shelves ( can store up to 77 bottles per shelf) on each side. The maximum capacity is 430 bottles. You can always add additional shelving (might reduce capacity). If you use 3 fixed shelves then a maximum of 9 rolling shelves can be used per side.
The unit has a 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty on the compressor.
Placement Requirements: Ermitage wine cabinets require 4 inches of clearance behind the cabinet, and are designed to operate in environments ranging between 55-95F. Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
Unlike most other, Transtherm wine cabinets are equipped for use in colder climates or regions with variations in seasonal temperatures, thanks to the heating and cooling systems.
- Maximum temperature variation of 2-3°F inside the wine cabinet
- Multiple modes for integrated lighting control
- Temperature and humidity alarm systems
- Operating in unconditioned locations from 32 to 95°F
- Upgraded inner material from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- Adjustable shelves to achieve the perfect height
- Rolling shelves that easily accommodate all bottle sizes
- Silent operation - 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum (also reversible on glass doors)
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation (1.8 in thick)
- Maintaining humidity between 55% - 80% via a Transtherm exclusive thermal pump
- Mold and bad odors prevented by natural ventilation
- Cooler design and compressor location create a zero vibrations atmosphere
Specs & Resources
Size: 53 1/2w x 27 1/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 504 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 2 x 15-Amp Dedicated Circuits
Capacity: Up to 430 bottles
Material: Melamine Laminate
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor
This product is classed as a luxury wine cooler. It's also an Extra Large sized wine fridge.