Introducing the NEW Transtherm Double Ermitage Wine Cabinet Glass Door, Brushed Aluminum, and Fully Shelved!
Solves your storage needs for up to 364 bottles!
The Double Ermitage wine cabinet now offers the convenience of storing two independent zones of wine. Each unit has its own independent temperature zone, perfect for storing fine wines on one side and serving them at the proper temperatures on the other.
This innovative wine cooler allows you to store your wine collection in the temperature-controlled environment of your choice. Two digital thermostats allow you to set and monitor each "cellar" independently with the touch of a button. The top-of-the-line humidification system not only reduces excess humidity but also allows you to increase the humidity level with water if desired.
With Double Ermitage, your cooler environment can range from 32 to 95F, due to its integrated heater element.
Perfect for organizing and showcasing your extensive wine collection, the Transtherm Double Ermitage Wine Cabinet takes advantage of two temperature zones (one on each side) to maintain perfect conditions from 55-80% RH and 43-64°F. This double Wine Cabinet features 14 adjustable rolling shelves (12 bottles per shelf) and a half shelf on the bottom. This setup allows the Ermitage to hold up to 364 bottles.
A 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty on the compressor is included.
Placement Requirements: Ermitage and Castel wine cabinets require 3 inches of clearance behind the cabinets, as well as 2 inches of clearance on the sides and above the cabinets, and are designed to operate in environments ranging between 0-35°C/32-95°F. A dedicated 15-amp circuit for each cabinet is recommended. Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
Unlike most other, Transtherm wine cabinets are equipped for use in colder climates or regions with variations in seasonal temperatures, thanks to the heating and cooling systems. This Double Ermitage includes rolling shelves in every slot.
- Maximum temperature variation of 2-3°F inside the wine cabinet
- Multiple modes for integrated lighting control
- Temperature and humidity alarm systems
- Operating in unconditioned locations from 32 to 95°F
- Upgraded inner material from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- Adjustable shelves to achieve the perfect height
- Rolling shelves that easily accommodate all bottle sizes
- Silent operation - 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum (also reversible on glass doors)
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation (1.8 in thick)
- Maintaining humidity between 55% - 80% via a Transtherm exclusive thermal pump
- Mold and bad odors prevented by natural ventilation
- Cooler design and compressor location create a zero vibrations atmosphere
Size: 53 1/2w x 27 1/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 504 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 2 x 15-Amp Dedicated Circuits
Capacity: Up to 364 bottles
Material: Melamine Laminate
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor
This product is classed as a luxury wine cooler. It's also an Extra Large sized wine fridge.