Introducing the NEW Transtherm Double Ermitage Wine Cabinet Glass Door Brushed Aluminum!
Now you can store up to 430 bottles!
It's now possible to store your entire wine collection in one stylish Transtherm Double Ermitage wine cabinet. Each cabinet has its own independent temperature zone, allowing you to keep your reds at their proper serving temperature and your whites at the ideal temperature for consumption.
Add style, elegance, and sophistication to your home with the Transtherm Double Ermitage Wine Cabinet. This premium wine cabinet has two thermostats that allow you to safely display your wine collection with the peace of mind that comes from knowing your wines are being protected from temperature fluctuations. The humidity control system keeps humidity levels constant, reducing any excess moisture. It also allows you to increase the humidity level by adding water to the system. The integrated heater element allows this wine cabinet to be placed in extreme environments ranging from 32° to 95°F (0°-35°C).
With the Transtherm Double Ermitage Wine Cabinet, in one cabinet you control two independent temperature zones that maintain perfect conditions from 43 to 64°F and 55%-80% RH for storing and chilling your wine collection.
We've designed this beautiful double-sided wine cabinet to store a large collection of wine bottles in an appealing way. Each side has a set of 3 adjustable rolling shelves (12 bottles per shelf) and 3 fixed storage shelves (up to 77 bottles each). When combined, the complete system can hold 430 bottles. Additional shelves are available - up to 14 per side. If you decide to use all 3 fixed shelves, a maximum of 9 rolling shelves can be used, per side.
The unit comes with a 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty on the compressor.
Placement Requirements: Ermitage and Castel wine cabinets require 4 inches of clearance behind the cabinets, and are designed to operate in environments ranging between 0-35°C/32-95°F. A dedicated 15-amp circuit for each cabinet is recommended. Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
Unlike most other, Transtherm wine cabinets are equipped for use in colder climates or regions with variations in seasonal temperatures, thanks to the heating and cooling systems.
- Maximum temperature variation of 2-3°F inside the wine cabinet
- Multiple modes for integrated lighting control
- Temperature and humidity alarm systems
- Operating in unconditioned locations from 32 to 95°F
- Upgraded inner material from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- Adjustable shelves to achieve the perfect height
- Rolling shelves that easily accommodate all bottle sizes
- Silent operation - 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum (also reversible on glass doors)
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation (1.8 in thick)
- Maintaining humidity between 55% - 80% via a Transtherm exclusive thermal pump
- Mold and bad odors prevented by natural ventilation
- Cooler design and compressor location create a zero vibrations atmosphere
Size: 53 1/2w x 27 1/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 504 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 2 x 15-Amp Dedicated Circuits
Capacity: Up to 430 bottles
Material: Melamine Laminate
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor
This product is classed as a luxury wine cooler. It's also an Extra Large sized wine fridge.