Introducing the NEW Transtherm Double Ermitage Wine Cabinet Glass Door, Black and Fully Shelved!
It easily stores 364 bottles!
The Double Ermitage Wine cabinet allows you to effectively store your wine while protecting the temperature desired for optimum enjoyment. Each unit has an independent temperature zone that helps maintain proper serving temperatures for your white wines on one side while allowing red wines to breathe at their ideal temperature on the other.
Double Ermitage Wine Cabinet preserves your investment in collectible wines by providing the ideal environment for storage. A controlled, regulated environment automatically maintains proper humidity and temperature, which affects cork integrity. Two digital thermostats allow you to set and monitor your wine collection at the touch of a button. Its humidity control system not only reduces excess humidity but also allows you to increase the humidity level by adding water to the system.
Each side offers a separate, independent temperature zone that maintains perfect conditions from 43 to 64°F and 55%-80% RH for storing and chilling your wine collection.
The new Double Ermitage Glass Black Full Shelf Cooler with rolling shelves lets you quickly and easily organize and sort your wine collection. This model holds 364 wine bottles and comes with 14 adjustable rolling shelves (12 bottles per shelf) and 1 half shelf on the bottom on each side.
The unit has a 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty on the compressor.
Placement Requirements: Ermitage and Castel wine cabinets require 3 inches of clearance behind the cabinets, as well as 2 inches of clearance on the sides and above the cabinets, and are designed to operate in environments ranging between 0-35°C/32-95°F. A dedicated 15-amp circuit for each cabinet is recommended. Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
Unlike most other, Transtherm wine cabinets are equipped for use in colder climates or regions with variations in seasonal temperatures, thanks to the heating and cooling systems. This Double Ermitage includes rolling shelves in every slot.
- Maximum temperature variation of 2-3°F inside the wine cabinet
- Multiple modes for integrated lighting control
- Temperature and humidity alarm systems
- Operating in unconditioned locations from 32 to 95°F
- Upgraded inner material from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- Adjustable shelves to achieve the perfect height
- Rolling shelves that easily accommodate all bottle sizes
- Silent operation - 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum (also reversible on glass doors)
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation (1.8 in thick)
- Maintaining humidity between 55% - 80% via a Transtherm exclusive thermal pump
- Mold and bad odors prevented by natural ventilation
- Cooler design and compressor location create a zero vibrations atmosphere
Size: 53 1/2w x 27 1/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 504 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 2 x 15-Amp Dedicated Circuits
Capacity: Up to 364 bottles
Material: Melamine Laminate
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor
This product is classed as a luxury wine cooler. It's also an Extra Large sized wine fridge.