Introducing the NEW Transtherm Double Castel Wine Cabinet Glass Door Brushed Aluminum!
The capacity of this luxury cabinet is 380 bottles. If some of the shelves are removed the capacity can be raised to a maximum of 418 bottles.
The Double Castel is a combination of 2 individual luxury Castel units located side-by-side. Both of the cabinets come with 3 separate temperature zones. A big compartment is reserved for red wine storage, while 2 smaller ones are for sparkling and white wine. Having two sides has a huge advantage when it comes to wine storage because on one side you can slowly age your precious collection, while the other side can be set to provide a perfect service temperature of your wines.
There are two digital thermostats installed in this unit, which allow you to set and monitor the temperature and humidity of your cabinet. If you live in an arid climate where humidity represents an issue, you can always add water to the system to provide it with sufficient humidity. Your collection will be saved and none of the corks will dry out. Among other features, the cabinet comes with a heating element which makes placing it in areas ranging from 32 to 95F a safe thing to do.
The cabinet comes with 3 adjustable rolling shelves and 3 fixed storage shelves on each side. The adjustable shelf can hold up to 12 bottles, while the fixed one can hold up to 77 bottles. Additional shelves can be added, up to a maximum number of 14 rolling shelves per side. This might decrease the overall capacity. If 3 fixed shelves are used, a maximum of 9 rolling shelves can then be inserted.
Shelves management changes the capacity from 380 to 418 bottles.
Placement Requirements: Castel wine cabinets require 4 inches of clearance behind the cabinets, and are designed to operate in environments ranging between 0-35F.
Transtherm wine cabinets are equipped for both cooling and heating what makes them perfect for use in colder climates or regions with variations in seasonal temperatures.
- 3 temperature zones for storing red wine and cooling white and sparkling wine
- Maximum temperature variation of 2-3 °F inside the wine cabinet
- Multiple modes for integrated lighting control
- Temperature and humidity alarm systems
- Operating in unconditioned locations from 32 to 95 °F
- Upgraded inner material from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- Adjustable shelves to achieve the perfect height
- Rolling shelves that easily accommodate all bottle sizes
- Silent operation - 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum (also reversible on glass doors)
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation (1.8 in thick)
- Maintaining humidity between 55% - 80% via a Transtherm exclusive thermal pump
- Mold and bad odors prevented by natural ventilation
- Cooler design and compressor location create a zero vibrations atmosphere
Size: 53 1/2w x 26 1/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 504 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 2 x 15-Amp Dedicated Circuits
Capacity: Up to 380 bottles
Material: Melamine Laminate
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor
This product is classed as a luxury wine cooler. It's also an Extra Large sized wine fridge.