Introducing the NEW Transtherm Double Castel Wine Cabinet Glass Door Black Fully Shelved!
The capacity of this system is 330 to 418 bottles depending on the shelves setup.
Open up to a world of wine choices. The Transtherm Double Castel Wine Cabinet provides ultimate control over the temperature and humidity levels in your wine cabinet. It comes with a side-by-side build, which is perfect for high storage demands. Each independent zone is perfect for storing both red and white wines-the ideal environment for keeping your collection tasting its best.
The Transtherm Double Castel Glass Black Full Shelf Wine Storage Unit features two digital thermostat controllers that let you elegantly and precisely control the temperature and humidity inside the cabinet to help preserve the taste and quality of each wine. If needed you can always add additional water to raise the relative humidity level. With its integrated heater, you can safely store your wine collection in environments as cold as 32 degrees Fahrenheit (-0.5C) or as hot as 95 degrees Fahrenheit (35C), or anywhere else in-between, for that matter.
There are 3 temperature zones on each side of the cooler: a large one for wine storage and two smaller spaces that can keep your white and sparkling wine at ideal service temperature.
The unit comes with 10 adjustable rolling shelves (12 bottles per shelf) and a half shelf on the bottom, on each side. Removing the shelves can increase capacity to a maximum of 418 bottles.
Placement Requirements: Castel wine cabinets require 3 inches of clearance behind the cabinets, as well as 2 inches of clearance on the sides and above the cabinets, and are designed to operate in environments ranging between 0-35°C/32-95°F. A dedicated 15-amp circuit for each cabinet is recommended. Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
Transtherm wine cabinets are equipped for both cooling and heating what makes them perfect for use in colder climates or regions with variations in seasonal temperatures. This Double Castel is fully shelved with rolling shelves in every slot.
- 3 temperature zones for storing red wine and cooling white and sparkling wine
- Maximum temperature variation of 2-3 °F inside the wine cabinet
- Multiple modes for integrated lighting control
- Temperature and humidity alarm systems
- Operating in unconditioned locations from 32 to 95 °F
- Upgraded inner material from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- Adjustable shelves to achieve the perfect height
- Rolling shelves that easily accommodate all bottle sizes
- Silent operation - 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum (also reversible on glass doors)
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation (1.8 in thick)
- Maintaining humidity between 55% - 80% via a Transtherm exclusive thermal pump
- Mold and bad odors prevented by natural ventilation
- Cooler design and compressor location create a zero vibrations atmosphere
Size: 53 1/2w x 26 1/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 504 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 2 x 15-Amp Dedicated Circuits
Capacity: Up to 330 bottles
Material: Melamine Laminate
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor