Introducing the new Transtherm Castel Wine Cabinet Glass Door Brushed Aluminum.
The maximum bottle capacity of this unit is 209.
Would you like to set and monitor your wine collection at the touch of a button? This unit digital thermostat allows you to do it! Its humidity control system is designed to maintain the ideal level of humidity, by operating in two directions – decreasing the excess humidity or increasing the insufficient humidity by adding water to the system. The integrated heating element ensures that this unit can stand even the extreme environments ranging from 32 to 95°F.
Transtherm Castel wine cabinets come with 3 temperature zones, which consist of a large compartment (for red wine storage) and two smaller sections (for cooling white and sparkling wine).
Castel wine cabinets have 3 adjustable rolling shelves (up to 12 bottles per shelf) and 3 fixed storage shelves (up to 77 bottles per shelf). The wine cabinet holds 190 bottles, using this configuration. Additional shelving is also available - up to a maximum of 14 rolling shelves (adding shelves decreases the capacity). When using 3 fixed shelves, the maximum number of rolling shelves use is 9.
Placement Requirements: Castel wine cabinets require 3 inches of clearance behind the cabinets, as well as 2 inches of clearance on the sides and above the cabinets, and are designed to operate in environments ranging between 0-35F. Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
Transtherm wine cabinets are designed to function optimally even in extreme environments (colder climates or regions with wide variations in seasonal temperatures), thanks to their cooling and heating systems!
- 3 temperature zones for storing red wine and cooling white and sparkling wine
- Maximum temperature variation of 2-3 °F inside the wine cabinet
- Multiple modes for integrated lighting control
- Temperature and humidity alarm systems
- Operating in unconditioned locations from 32 to 95 °F
- Upgraded inner material from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- Adjustable shelves to achieve the perfect height
- Rolling shelves that easily accommodate all bottle sizes
- Silent operation - 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum (also reversible on glass doors)
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation (1.8 in thick)
- Maintaining humidity between 55% - 80% via a Transtherm exclusive thermal pump
- Mold and bad odors prevented by natural ventilation
- Cooler design and compressor location create a zero vibrations atmosphere
Specs & Resources
Size: 26 3/4w x 26 3/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 252 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
Capacity: Up to 190 bottles
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor
This product is classed as a luxury wine cooler. It's also a Medium sized wine fridge.