Introducing the new Transtherm Castel Wine Cabinet Glass Door Black.
The maximum bottle capacity of this unit is 209.
Do you want to set and monitor your wine collection at the touch of a button? If so, this unit is the right choice for you! Thanks to its digital thermostat and humidity control system, designed to maintain the ideal level of humidity, you don’t have to worry about your wines spoiling up. With the integrated heating element, which ensures that units can stand even the extreme environments ranging from 32 to 95°F, your wine collection will get the best storing and chilling conditions.
Transtherm Castel wine cabinets have 3 temperature zones - the large compartment (for red wine storage) and two smaller sections (for cooling white and sparkling wine).
Castel wine cabinets come with 3 adjustable rolling shelves (up to 12 bottles per shelf) and 3 fixed storage shelves (up to 77 bottles per shelf). Using this composition, the wine cabinet holds 190 bottles. There is also an option for additional shelving - up to a maximum of 14 rolling shelves (as shelves are added, capacity will decrease). When using 3 fixed shelves, the limit of rolling shelves is 9.
Placement Requirements: Castel wine cabinets require 3 inches of clearance behind the cabinets, as well as 2 inches of clearance on the sides and above the cabinets, and are designed to operate in environments ranging between 0-35F. Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
Transtherm wine cabinets are equipped to function optimally even in extreme environments, thanks to their cooling and heating systems!
- 3 temperature zones for storing red wine and cooling white and sparkling wine
- Maximum temperature variation of 2-3 °F inside the wine cabinet
- Multiple modes for integrated lighting control
- Temperature and humidity alarm systems
- Operating in unconditioned locations from 32 to 95 °F
- Upgraded inner material from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- Adjustable shelves to achieve the perfect height
- Rolling shelves that easily accommodate all bottle sizes
- Silent operation - 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum (also reversible on glass doors)
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation (1.8 in thick)
- Maintaining humidity between 55% - 80% via a Transtherm exclusive thermal pump
- Mold and bad odors prevented by natural ventilation
- Cooler design and compressor location create a zero vibrations atmosphere
Specs & Resources
Size: 26 3/4w x 26 3/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 252 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
Capacity: Up to 190 bottles
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor
This product is classed as a luxury wine cooler. It's also a Medium sized wine fridge.