Introducing the new Transtherm Castel Wine Cabinet Glass Door Brushed Aluminum Fully Shelved.
The maximum bottle capacity of this unit is 209.
Setting and monitoring your wine collection is now as easy as pressing the button, thanks to the digital thermostat! This unit’s humidity control system is designed to operate in two opposite directions – reducing or increasing the humidity level to reach the ideal condition for storing and chilling your wines. Also, you do not have to worry about the environment in which your wine cabinet will be placed. The integrated heating element ensures they can stand even the extreme environments ranging from 32 to 95°F.
Transtherm Castel wine cabinets have 3 temperature zones, which provide exquisite storing and chilling conditions for different types of wine. The large compartment is intended for red wine storage, while two smaller sections are made for cooling white and sparkling wine.
Fully-shelved Castel cabinets come with 10 adjustable rolling shelves (up to 12 bottles per shelf) in the large compartment and one half-shelf on the bottom. With this configuration, the wine cabinet holds 165 bottles. Using different configurations, the wine cabinet can hold up to 190 or 209 bottles.
Placement Requirements: Castel wine cabinets require 3 inches of clearance behind the cabinets, as well as 2 inches of clearance on the sides and above the cabinets, and are designed to operate in environments ranging between 0-35°C/32-95°F. Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
Unlike many other wine cabinets, Transtherm’s are equipped for enduring even extreme environments, thanks to its cooling and heating systems. One more practical side of this cabinet is rolling shelves in every slot!
- 3 temperature zones for storing red wine and cooling white and sparkling wine
- Maximum temperature variation of 2-3 °F inside the wine cabinet
- Multiple modes for integrated lighting control
- Temperature and humidity alarm systems
- Operating in unconditioned locations from 32 to 95 °F
- Upgraded inner material from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- Adjustable shelves to achieve the perfect height
- Rolling shelves that easily accommodate all bottle sizes
- Silent operation - 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum (also reversible on glass doors)
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation (1.8 in thick)
- Maintaining humidity between 55% - 80% via a Transtherm exclusive thermal pump
- Mold and bad odors prevented by natural ventilation
- Cooler design and compressor location create a zero vibrations atmosphere
Size: 26 3/4w x 26 3/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 252 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
Capacity: Up to 165 bottles
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor
This product is classed as a luxury wine cooler. It's also a Medium sized wine fridge.