Introducing the new Transtherm Castel Wine Cabinet Glass Door Black Fully Shelved.
The maximum bottle capacity of this unit is 209.
Setting and monitoring your wine collection became as easy as pressing the button! With the digital thermostat and humidity control system, which operates in two directions – reducing or increasing the humidity level to reach the ideal condition, you can be sure that your wines are getting the best care they can get! Also, with Transtherm wine cabinets you do not have to worry about the environment they are placed. With the integrated heating element they can stand even the extreme environments ranging from 32 to 95°F.
Transtherm Castel wine cabinets have 3 temperature zones, whose function is to provide the best storing and chilling conditions for different types of wine. There is one large compartment for red wine storage and two smaller sections for cooling white wine and sparkling wine.
In the large compartment, fully-shelved Castels come with 10 adjustable rolling shelves (one shelf can hold up to 12 bottles), plus one half-shelf on the bottom. Using this composition, the wine cabinet holds 165 bottles. With different configurations, the wine cabinet can hold up to 190 or 209 bottles.
Placement Requirements: Castel wine cabinets require 3 inches of clearance behind the cabinets, as well as 2 inches of clearance on the sides and above the cabinets, and are designed to operate in environments ranging between 32-95°F. Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
Transtherm wine cabinets are equipped for both cooling and heating what makes them perfect for use in colder climates or regions with variations in seasonal temperatures. This cabinet comes with rolling shelves in every slot.
- 3 temperature zones for storing red wine and cooling white and sparkling wine
- Maximum temperature variation of 2-3 °F inside the wine cabinet
- Multiple modes for integrated lighting control
- Temperature and humidity alarm systems
- Operating in unconditioned locations from 32 to 95 °F
- Upgraded inner material from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- Adjustable shelves to achieve the perfect height
- Rolling shelves that easily accommodate all bottle sizes
- Silent operation - 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum (also reversible on glass doors)
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation (1.8 in thick)
- Maintaining humidity between 55% - 80% via a Transtherm exclusive thermal pump
- Mold and bad odors prevented by natural ventilation
- Cooler design and compressor location create a zero vibrations atmosphere
Size: 26 3/4w x 26 3/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 252 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
Capacity: Up to 165 bottles
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor