Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this unit is currently back-ordered. Please give us a call for more information on lead time and availability.
Loft 800 Double Wine Cooler 188 Bottle Dual Zone #34250
Loft 800 Double Wine Cooler Stainless Steel (P/N 34250). Combining 2 matching wine coolers side-by-side, with doors hinged to open from the center, our Loft 800 Double Stainless Steel Wine Cooler offers 4 separate temperature zones and storage capacity for up to 188 Bordeaux-size wine bottles.
The upper zones are designed for colder temperatures to store and serve white wines and sparkling wines and can be set from 41-54F. The lower zones are designed to store and serve red wines and can be set from 54-66F. Note that the upper zone must be set at least 4F colder than the lower zone in each wine cooler.
The wine cellar should be placed in a location where the ambient temperature is between 60-80F. If the ambient temperature is outside this range, the performance of the unit may be affected.
Size: 47 1/2w x 29 1/2d (with handle) 27d (without handle) x 48h (in)
Exclusive! The most advanced wine refrigerator - now with versatile plate shelves for maximum racking flexibility. Dual temperature zones in 1 advanced-engineered wine refrigerator allow you to control the temperature for your aging reds, as well as chill crisp whites, with a seamless, fingerprint-proof stainless steel door and built-in design for recessed or standalone installations.
- Electronic control and digital display
- Dual zones for red and white wine
- Front-vented for free-standing or built-in installations
- Reversible hinges
- Stainless steel doors, seamless corners, and a fingerprint-proof coating
- Tempered, tinted double-pane glass
- Rolling metal plate shelves
- Optional rolling presentation shelves (sold separately)
- Shelves are designed to accommodate Burgundy-size bottles (bottle capacity will be reduced)
- Bottle capacity up to 332 Bordeaux wine bottles
- Energy-efficient R600a system
- Security lock and keys
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor, and 5-years on the compressor
- UL / ETL Compliant
- Save $100 as compared to purchasing 2 Loft 800 Wine Coolers
- Brand: Loft
- UPC: 077757011238
- Size: 47 1/2w x 29 1/2d (with handle) 27d (without handle) x 48h (in)
- Weight: 486 lbs
- Power/Rating: 115V / 60Hz; Requires 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
- Capacity: 94 bottles per side (up to 188)
- Material: Stainless-Steel
- Warranty: 1-year warranty on parts and labor, and 5 years on the compressor
**Loft 800 Manual**
- This appliance is designed for free-standing installation or can be recessed into cabinetry.
- The wine cellar should be placed in a location where the ambient temperature is between 60-80F. If the ambient temperature is outside this range, the performance of the unit may be affected.
- Place your wine cellar on a flat, solid floor that is strong enough to support it when it is fully loaded. To level your wine cellar, adjust the front leveling leg at the bottom of the wine cellar.
- When moving your wine cellar, please do not incline it more than 45 degrees.
- Locate the wine cellar away from direct sunlight and sources of heat (stove, heater, radiator, etc.). Direct sunlight may affect the acrylic coating and heat sources may increase electrical consumption. Extreme cold ambient temperatures may also cause the unit to perform improperly.
- Avoid locating the unit in damp areas.
- Plug the wine cellar into a dedicated (for this appliance only), properly installed, and grounded wall outlet. Do not under any circumstances cut or remove the third (grounding) prong from the power cord. Any questions concerning power and/or electrical grounding should be directed to a certified electrician or authorized product service center.
- Double-Loft units can share the same circuit
Bottle CapacityNew rolling plate shelves with 80% extension are designed to accommodate Bordeaux and Burgundy* - size bottles in every slot. Each side includes:
- The total capacity of 188 Bordeaux-size bottles (94 per side)
- On each side, 46 bottles can be stored in the upper (colder) zone
- 22 Bottles on the top rolling shelf (double stacked and double deep)
- 12 Bottles each on 2 rolling shelves (double deep)
- On each side, 48 bottles can be stored in the lower (warmer) zone
- 12 Bottles on 3 rolling shelves (double deep)
- 6 Bottles each on 2 pull-out wire shelves (single deep)