Loft 400 Double Cooler 92 Btl 2-Zone Frameless #34228
Loft 400 Double Wine Cooler 92 Bottle Dual Zone Frameless (P/N 34228). Combining 2 matching wine coolers side-by-side, with doors hinged to open from the center, Loft 400 Double Frameless Wine Cooler offers 4 separate temperature zones and storage capacity for up to 92 Bordeaux-size wine bottles.
Exclusive! The most advanced wine refrigerator - now with versatile plate shelves for maximum racking flexibility. Dual temperature zones in 1 advanced-engineered wine refrigerator allow you to control the temperature for your aging reds, as well as chill crisp whites, with a frameless glass door and built-in design for recessed or standalone installations.
- 92 Bottle Capacity (based on Bordeaux bottles - larger bottles will reduce capacity)
- Rolling (not sliding) metal plate shelves with full extension will accommodate the widest variety of bottle shapes and sizes, including Bordeaux and Burgundy bottles
- Dual-zone features
- The upper zone is designed for colder temperatures to store and serve white wines and sparkling wines and can be set from 41-54F
- The lower zone is designed to store and serve red wines and can be set from 46-66F. Note that the upper zone must be set at least 4F colder than the lower zone
- Temperatures are displayed on the blue LCD display panel inside the cooler
- Infinity frameless glass doors provide a clean, modern look
- The glass in the door is double-pane, tinted, and tempered
- The wine cooler is front-ducted for your choice of standalone or under-the-counter built-in installations
- Interior LED lighting, security door lock, and key also are included with every unit.
- Uses the most advanced, energy-efficient R600a refrigerant
- Choice of Farenheit/Celsius display
- UL / ETL compliant
- CEC and DOE energy compliant
- Save $100 as compared to purchasing 2 Loft 400 wine coolers
- Brand: Loft
- UPC: 077757011214
- Size: 47 1/2w x 27d x 34 1/4h (in)
- Weight: 360 lbs
- Power/Rating: 115V / 60Hz; Requires 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
- Capacity: 92 bottles (up to 46 per side)
- Material: Metal
- Warranty: 1-year warranty on parts and labor, and 5 years on the compressor
**Loft 400 Manual**
- This appliance is designed for free-standing installation or can be recessed into cabinetry.
- The wine cellar should be placed in a location where the ambient temperature is between 60-80F. If the ambient temperature is outside this range, the performance of the unit may be affected.
- Place your wine cellar on a flat, solid floor that is strong enough to support it when it is fully loaded. To level your wine cellar, adjust the front leveling leg at the bottom of the wine cellar.
- When moving your wine cellar, please do not incline it more than 45 degrees.
- Locate the wine cellar away from direct sunlight and sources of heat (stove, heater, radiator, etc.). Direct sunlight may affect the acrylic coating and heat sources may increase electrical consumption. Extreme cold ambient temperatures may also cause the unit to perform improperly.
- Avoid locating the unit in damp areas.
- Plug the wine cellar into a dedicated (for this appliance only), properly installed, and grounded wall outlet. Do not under any circumstances cut or remove the third (grounding) prong from the power cord. Any questions concerning power and/or electrical grounding should be directed to a certified electrician or authorized product service center.
- Double-Loft units can share the same circuit
Bottle CapacityNew rolling plate shelves with 80% extension are designed to accommodate Bordeaux and Burgundy* - size bottles in every slot. Each side includes:
- The total capacity of 92 Bordeaux-size bottles (46 per side)
- On each side,
- 5 rolling plate shelves with capacity for up to 8 Bordeaux bottles per shelf
- 1 wire shelf at the bottom with a capacity for 6 bottles
- 16 bottles can be stored in the upper zone, and 30 bottles can be stored in the lower zone