Loft 400 Beverage Center #25709
Loft 400 Beverage Center (P/N 25709). Whether you use it as a free-standing unit or build it into your cabinets, keep your favorite beverages chilled and ready to go in this versatile beverage center.
Placement requirements: 60-80F ambient temperature. If the ambient temperature is outside this range, the performance of the unit will be affected.
Size: 24w x 25d (with handle) 22 1/2 (without handle) x 34 1/4h (in)
Exclusive! Loft 400 Beverage Center provides maximum versatility with convenient storage for beverages of all types.
- 2 Adjustable Deep Shelves and 1 Shallow Shelf for beverages of all shapes and sizes
- 1 Rolling (not sliding) metal plate shelf with full extension for wine bottles of all shapes and sizes, including Bordeaux and Burgundy bottles
- Offers a wide temperature range, from 36F to 68F
- Touch-key control pad and temperature are displayed on the blue LCD display panel inside the cooler
- The stainless steel door has seamless corners, fingerprint-proof coating, and reversible hinges
- The glass in the door is double-pane, tinted and tempered
- The wine cooler is front-ducted for your choice of standalone or under-the-counter built-in installations
- LED lighting casts a stylish blue light inside the interior
- A door lock and 2 keys provide safety and security
- Uses the most advanced, energy-efficient R600a refrigerant
- Choice of Farenheit/Celsius display
- UL / ETL compliant
- Brand: Loft
- UPC: 077757257094
- Size: 23 3/4w x 22 1/2d* x 34 1/4h (in) - *Not including the handle (2 1/2" D)
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Power/Rating: 115V / 60Hz; Requires 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
- Capacity: 8 Wine Bottles + 112 Cans
- Material: Stainless-Steel
- Warranty: 1-year warranty on parts and labor, and 5 years on the compressor
- This appliance is designed for free-standing installation or can be recessed into cabinetry.
- The wine cellar should be placed in a location where the ambient temperature is between 60-80F. If the ambient temperature is outside this range, the performance of the unit may be affected.
- Place your wine cellar on a flat, solid floor that is strong enough to support it when it is fully loaded. To level your wine cellar, adjust the front leveling leg at the bottom of the wine cellar.
- When moving your wine cellar, please do not incline it more than 45 degrees.
- Locate the wine cellar away from direct sunlight and sources of heat (stove, heater, radiator, etc.). Direct sunlight may affect the acrylic coating and heat sources may increase electrical consumption. Extreme cold ambient temperatures may also cause the unit to perform improperly.
- Avoid locating the unit in damp areas.
- Plug the wine cellar into a dedicated (for this appliance only), properly installed, and grounded wall outlet. Do not under any circumstances cut or remove the third (grounding) prong from the power cord. Any questions concerning power and/or electrical grounding should be directed to a certified electrician or authorized product service center.