- An attractive, modern alternative to traditional wood racking
- Allows wine collectors to showcase their rarest and most beautiful bottles
- Available in Satin Aluminum, Brushed Aluminum, and Matte Black finish
- Equipped with Ultra Insert
Ultra HZ Wine Pegs
HZ Wine Pegs are ideal for the person looking to showcase their wine collection, not just store it. These metal wine rack pegs hold bottles in a horizontal, label-out configuration. This allows you to see the labels of your bottles without picking up, handling, or disturbing your valuable collection. Let your wine age in peace as you wow your friends and family with your diverse taste and knowledge of wine labels.
Need assistance creating a custom design?
Our design team can collaborate with you to arrange or wine rack pegs on a custom panel of nearly any size. We invite new custom jobs and enjoy the opportunity to work with you to create your dream panel.
Our design team will:
- Draw your panels (in collaboration with you) using the program CAD
- Cut any type of wood and most other materials for your custom panels using our CNC machine
- Install hardware into the panel
- Fully assemble panels before shipping to ensure the highest quality
How many wine rack pins do I need to buy?
- Single deep: Two (2) wine pegs to support one (1) bottle of wine
- Double deep: Two (2) wine pegs to support two (2) bottles of wine
- Triple deep: Two (2) wine pegs to support three (3) bottles of wine
Do I need other accessories to install my modern wine rack pegs?
It depends on your installation. If you plan on installing the wine pegs into a wooden panel, we highly recommend the use of Ultra Insert to install the pegs. Therefore, if you plan on installing the wine pegs without the Ultra Insert, you must be able to access the pack of the panels to screw them on.
I purchased the single bottle wine pegs, they have a great design and are easy to install. Will be ordering again when needed.
I’ve purchased these wine bottle pegs multiple times for wine racks I am building. The pegs are very well designed as well as made and were very easy to install. The only issues I had was with shipping, my first two orders were messed as, I didn’t receive the number of pegs I ordered (ordered 6 sets and only received 3 sets) and the second order was the wrong pegs (two bottle pegs, ordered single bottle). A quick phone call to customer service and everything was taken care of and I received everything I ordered. My third ordered was perfect. I will definitely be ordering these wine bottle pegs again.