CellarPro 6200/8200 VS Duct KIT (Cold Side) Low RH (P/N 14680). Duct openings are designed to attach to 2 insulated 10-inch ducting (included) for evaporator intake and exhaust. Custom design allows access to controls and switches on the face of the cooling unit.
Requires 9 inches of additional height at the front of the cooling unit. The high fan speed setting is required when our unit is ducted.
Kit includes: Duct hood, 50 feet (2x25) of 10-inch insulated (R-6) ducting, remote display and bottle probe.
The high fan speed setting is required when the unit is ducted.
Our cold-side duct hoods allow the cold air intake and exhaust to be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per opening).
- Attaches easily to the front (intake) and top (exhaust) of 6200/8200 VS refrigeration systems
- Provides access to cooling unit control panel and switches
- Designed for easy hook-up to 10" ducting
- Both openings must be ducted (total of 100 equivalent feet) to/from the cellar
- Bottle probe with 10' cord plugs into face of the cooling unit
- Maintains accurate temperatures inside the wine cellar
- Designed to be used in Low Humidity environments