Allows the hot side of CellarPro 3400H Houdini cooling units to be ducted up to 200 equivalent feet (100 feet per duct) using 8-inch ducting with no reductions from start to finish.
CellarPro 3400H Houdini Duct KIT (Hot Side) with Inline Fan (P/N 36028). These duct kits are designed exclusively for the hot side of CellarPro's 3400H Houdini cooling unit, as follows:
- Attach to the hot side airflows (intake and exhaust), allowing the cooling unit to push its exhaust and/or pull its fresh air from remote locations (but not from the cellar), mitigating tight installations with insufficient space around the cooling unit, as follows:
- Fresh air intake: can be ducted from the top (shown), the front, or the right side of the cooling unit
- Hot air exhaust: can be ducted from the top (shown), the front, or the rear of the cooling unit
Each bundle includes:
- 2 hoods (1 for intake and 1 for exhaust, both on the hot side)
- 2 insulated flex ducts (25' each)
- 1 inline fan with wiring for switched-power
- 2 x 25-foot R-6 insulated ducting is included with this bundle
- Ducting must be 8-inch diameter or equivalent from start to finish
- The duct hoods MUST be used for the hot side; the cold side CANNOT be ducted with a fan
The maximum length of ducting is 200 equivalent feet with the fan.
- 100 feet of 8-inch insulated ducting (R-6)
- Designed to work with hot-side airflow openings on the 3400H Houdini cooling unit
- Includes an inline fan and wiring for switched power from the cooling unit
Size: 9 1/2 w x 10 3/4 d x 6 3/8 h (inches)
Weight: 26 lbs
115V, 60 Hz, 0.6 amps (Inline Fan)
Capacity: 100 Equivalent Feet
The height of the hood (4 1/8 inches) plus the height of the 8-inch duct collars (2 1/4 inches) is 6 3/8 inches. The hood is designed to attach to the cooling unit for use with the hot-side airflows (intake and exhaust).