Allows CellarPro 3400H Houdini cooling units to be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct) on the or cold using 8-inch ducting (sold separately) with no reductions from start to finish.
CellarPro 3400H Houdini Duct HOOD COLD SIDE (P/N 36024). These duct hoods are designed for use with CellarPro's 3400H Houdini cooling unit, as follows:
- Attach to any two cold side airflows (one intake and one exhaust), allowing the cooling unit to be located remotely (ie away from the cellar), as follows:
- Cold air return: may be ducted from the left, bottom, front, or top
- Cold air exhaust: may be ducted from the bottom, front, or top
Each bundle includes 2 hoods (1 for the intake and 1 for the exhaust side on the cold side)
- Insulated flex ducting is not included with this bundle. If you'd like to purchase the bundle WITH ducting, please order item #36025 instead
- Ducting must be 8-inch diameter or equivalent from start to finish
- Ducting must be insulated to R-6 or better
- We recommend adding our remote display/control unit #1603 (sold separately)
- The high fan speed must be used when ducting this cooling unit
The maximum length of ducting is 100 equivalent feet on the hot side and 100 equivalent feet on the cold side.
- Designed to work with cold-side airflow openings on the 3400H Houdini cooling unit
- Requires ducting 8-inch diameter, insulated to R-6 or better (not included)
Please refer to the following resources before purchasing this kit:
- This kit may only be used in conditioned, low-humidity environments. Use our Low RH vs High RH Duct Kit Chart to determine whether this kit is appropriate for your installation.
- Use our ducting heat loss table and our duct correction table to correctly adjust the sizing of your cooling unit, because ducting will add to the thermal load of the cellar.
Size: 9 1/2 w x 10 3/4 d x 6 3/8 h (inches)
Weight: 4 lbs
Capacity: 50 Equivalent Feet
The height of the hood (4 1/8 inches) plus the height of the 8-inch duct collars (2 1/4 inches) is 6 3/8 inches. The hood is designed to attach to the cooling unit for use with the cold-side airflow.