Free Shipping! Receive free curbside delivery in the lower 48 states for a limited time. Simply add to your cart and checkout.
CellarPro 3000Sqc Quickconnect 25-ft Cooling Unit (P/N 18372). CellarPro engineered the Mini-Split 3000Sqc cooling system to provide maximum cooling power and adjustable humidity control with fast, easy installation for cellars up to 600 cubic feet. Split refrigeration systems separate the evaporator from the condensing unit, allowing the noise and heat from the condensing unit to be located away from interior living areas. All air-cooled refrigeration equipment requires fresh air intake to dissipate the heat generated by the cooling unit. The fresh air intake CANNOT come from the wine cellar space - it must come from space outside the cellar. Suitable for internal or external installations, the Mini-Split 3000Sqc includes a variable-speed fan on the evaporator with a low setting for quieter operation and a high setting for maximum power.
- This unit is designed to separate the heat and noise from the condensing unit from interior living spaces and can be configured to operate indoors or outdoors in extreme temperature conditions ranging from -0 to 110F.
- This model comes fully-charged with 25-ft Quickconnect hoses so that it can be installed by the end customer without assistance from a refrigeration technician
- Evaporator, Condensing Unit, and Flexible Quickconnect Hoses are factory-charged and shipped with R134a refrigerant.
- The included outdoor hood allows the condensing unit to be installed indoors or outdoors
- The included compressor heater allows the condensing unit to function in temperatures down to 20F. An optional fan cycling switch (sold separately) allows the condensing unit to operate in temperatures down to 0F
- Our Evaporators are built with high-output centrifugal fans which include variable speed settings for your choice of maximum cooling power at the high fan speed, or quieter operation (53.7 decibels) at the low fan speed.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power inside the cellar.
- Excess condensate is managed through a 1/2" drain line that exits from a choice of knockouts in the evaporator.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- The Intuitive LED display panel mounted on the evaporator with a digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use. A remote thermostat is available as an upgrade.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- The temperature setpoint range is 47F to 62F when the cooling unit is properly sized.
- The unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- Both the condensing unit and evaporator are configured with plug-in power cords, meaning that an electrician is not required for installation.
- A dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the condensing unit, and the evaporator can be plugged into a shared circuit.
- Adjustable mounting brackets are included as standard equipment
- Valves can exit from the side or rear of the evaporator. Rear connections require a 6" x 2 1/4" hole in the wall for hoses, power, and drain lines.
- Factory-installed Expansion Valve and Liquid Line Solenoid Valve ensure maximum operating precision and range.
- Removable steel case provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- Liquid Line Filter/Drier is a factory-installed.
- The oversized Receiver allows for longline setups to 50 equivalent feet and up to 30 vertical feet.
- Auto-reset high-pressure switch protects the system by interrupting power to the compressor when system pressure is too high.
- CellarPro's 2-Year/5-Year Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
- Quickconnect split units are designed to be installed with the evaporator inside the cellar (or located remotely outside the cellar - see below), and the condensing unit in a remote location.
- The Condensing unit is controlled by a Solenoid valve (dual power source, one each to the Evaporator and Condensing units.) The Condensing unit comes with an Outdoor Hood and Compressor Heater and can be used indoors or outdoors in temperatures down to 20F.
- This model includes 25-feet of hose to connect the Evaporator and Condensing Unit.
- The evaporator can be wired to a shared 15-amp circuit breaker.
- The condensing unit must be wired to a dedicated 15-amp circuit breaker.
- The evaporator can be located remotely from the cellar with the addition of one of our cold-side duct packages. Offered with or without insulated flex ducting, in a choice of configurations for low or high humidity conditions, our front duct packages allow these cooling units to be ducted up to 50 equivalent feet away from the cellar and requires 8-inch (or greater) ducting from start to finish.
- When calculating equivalent feet, each 90-degree turn counts for 8 feet.
- When the control panel is difficult to access, we offer a remote control display kit that is wired to the cooling unit and allows the digital display to be mounted inside or outside the cellar.
- The condensing unit requires 12 inches of unobstructed space in front of the coils and requires approx. 600-700 CFM of ventilation when installed in a confined space.
- Our Quickconnect cooling units include an outdoor hood and compressor heater to protect the condensing unit from weather, so the condensing unit can be installed indoors or outdoors in temperatures down to 20F without our fan cycling switch, or 0F with the fan cycling switch (sold separately).
- The evaporator should never be exposed to temperatures below 32F.
- The Quickconnect fittings, power cord, and drain line can be configured to exit from the rear or left side of the evaporator. When exiting from the rear, the fittings will require an opening in the wall that measures 6 x 2.25 ( inches).
- Unlike most split systems, which must be wired, installed, and charged on site by qualified Electrician and HVAC professionals, our Quickconnect systems are pre-charged with refrigerant and use plug-in power cords so that they can be installed quickly and easily by the end-user.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
- We ship these units strapped to a pallet via common carrier with curbside delivery. Inside delivery is available for an additional charge.
- Capacity:2491 BTUH @ 55F
- Sizing:Click here to view sizing table
- Size:16 3/4w x 12 3/4d x 22h (in)
- Weight:120 lb
- Power/Rating:115V AC / 60 Hz
Condensing Unit Dimensions:
- 42 lbs
- 13.5w x 18.9d x 9.1h
Evaporator Unit Dimensions (including brackets):
- 40 lbs
- 16.6w x 12.6d x 22.1h
- A dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the condensing unit.
- A Shared 15-amp circuit can be used to power the evaporator.
- Startup: 28.2 Amps
- Unit Amp Rating: 7.4 Amps (high fan speed)
- Total Watts: 526 (med fan speed)
BTUH @ 55F / Evaporator Decibels
- Low Fan Speed: 2144 / 51 dbA
- Med Fan Speed: 2398 / 55 dbA
- High Fan Speed: 2491 / 63 dbA
- 1/3 Ton Nominal
Condensing Unit Decibels
- Indoor: 64
- Outdoor: 62
- Warranty: 2 Years (Entire System)
Optional Extended Warranty (sold separately.)
- UPC: 077757183720
Options and Upgrades
- Fan Cycling Switch #6972: supports the unit in temperatures below 20F and as low as -20F when combined with our compressor heater.
- Duct Hoods (Cold Side) (#7408 for low-humidity environments or #7427 for high-humidity environments) and Kits (#1476 for low-humidity environments or #7426 for high-humidity environments): permits the evaporator to be located remotely, up to 50 equivalent feet away from the cellar.
- Duct Kits are the same as Duct Hoods, and also include 2 x 25-feet of 8-inch insulated (R-6) flex ducting.
Filters & Grills
- Use our filter & grill guide to find the cooling unit filter or duct filter and/or duct grill that is appropriate for your cooling unit.
Remote Control & Probe
- Remote Display #1603: lets you place the digital panel wherever you want, whether inside or outside the cellar. Includes 10 feet of wiring.
- Bottle Probe #1434: this remote thermostat with a 10-foot cord overrides the thermostat on the face of the cooling unit, and allows it to monitor air or liquid temperatures at various locations inside the cellar.
- Bottle Probe extension cords are available in 25-foot (#1780) and 50-foot (#1781) lengths.
DID YOU KNOW?
Nobody protects your wine cellar better than CellarPro Cooling Systems! In the event, your cooling unit fails and the failed components are covered by our warranty, we'll send a replacement cooling unit to you per the terms of our Replacement Unit Program
CellarPro Replacement Unit Program
If your CellarPro cooling unit fails and the parts that failed are still covered by warranty, we'll send a replacement cooling unit to you, as follows:
- Your cooling unit must be registered at CellarPro
- Your cooling unit must have been properly sized, installed, and maintained
- Your cooling unit may not have been permanently modified, damaged, or disfigured
- Replacement units are factory-refurbished cooling units with a similar build date as your original unit
- You are responsible for the shipping cost to send the replacement unit to you and return the original unit to us, and the cost (if any) to remove the original unit and install the replacement unit
- In order to send a replacement unit, we require a deposit, which will be refunded minus shipping costs upon the return and pending the inspection of the original unit
- If the original unit failed due to improper installation or use, the failure is not covered by warranty and we will deduct the cost of the repairs from the refund of your deposit