Call our Experts
Original price $3,395.00 - Original price $3,395.00
$3,395.00 - $3,395.00
Current price $3,395.00
Free Shipping! Receive free curbside delivery in the lower 48 states for a limited time. Simply add to your cart and checkout.
CellarPro 2000VSi Cooling Unit (P/N 27056). CellarPro engineered the low profile 2000VSi cooling unit specifically for installations in wine cellars with limited space.
Just 14 1/8-inches wide and 13 1/4-inches tall, the 2000VSi cooling unit will fit in between studs and/or above door frames. Dual independent variable-speed fans offer flexibility to the trade-off between super-quiet operation vs maximum performance.
All air-cooled refrigeration equipment requires fresh air intake to dissipate the heat generated by the cooling unit. The fresh air intake CANNOT come from the wine cellar space - it must come from space outside the cellar.
Before purchasing this unit, let us calculate the thermal load of your wine cellar.
Intuitive LED display panel mounted on the evaporator with a digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use. The remote thermostat is available as an upgrade
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator and condenser coils from leaks and corrosion.
Low profile for maximum flexibility
- Shallow height fits above doors: 13 1/4" H
- Shallow width fits in between studs: 14 1/8" W
The variable-speed fan inside the cellar
- 1886 BTUH on high fan speed
- 1713 BTUH on low fan speed
A variable-speed fan outside the cellar
- 110F maximum intake temperature / 61.5 dBA on the high fan speed
- 100F maximum intake temperature / 55.5 dBA on the low fan speed
Condensate management system
- Oversized stainless-steel drain pan
- 1/2" ID drain line for excess condensate
- Optional 100W heating element
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- The temperature setpoint range is 47F to 62F when the cooling unit is properly sized.
- The unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- With dual power sources and a 10-foot power cord, the unit can be plugged into a receptacle from either the front or the rear of the cooling unit, providing flexibility for most installations.
- A common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- Our easy-access air filter protects the condenser coils and increases the expected useful life of the cooling unit.
- Adjustable mounting brackets, included as standard equipment, ensure easy installation.
- Removable steel case and refrigerant access valve provide access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro's 5-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- An optional Extended Warranty (P/N 1836) is available for additional protection.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety (PENDING).
- CellarPro 2000VSi units are self-contained, fully-charged units designed to be attached to the ceiling inside the cellar, or above the cellar.
- 2000VSi units also can be located remotely from the cellar with the addition of one of our front duct packages. Offered with or without insulated flex ducting, in a choice of configurations for low or high humidity conditions, our front duct packages allow these cooling units to be ducted up to 50 equivalent feet away from the cellar and requires 6-inch (or greater) ducting from start to finish.
- When calculating equivalent feet, each 90-degree turn counts for 8 feet.
- For remote or inaccessible installations, we offer a remote control display kit that is wired to the cooling unit and allows the digital display to be mounted inside or outside the cellar.
- 2000VSi cooling units require fresh air intake without interference from the unit's hot air exhaust. If sufficient space does not exist to provide fresh air, you may need our hot-side duct kit.
- If the fresh air intake (on the hot side) will pull air below 40F, the cooling unit will require our Compressor Heater (P/N 1727).
- If the fresh air intake (on the hot side) will pull air below 20F down to -20F, we recommend our Fan-Cycling Switch (P/N 6972) combined with our compressor heater.
- The cooling unit should never be exposed to temperatures below 32F.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
Configuration Scenarios 2000VS Series
* Venting to the exterior may require the addition of compressor heater (temps below 40°F) and fan cycling switch (temps below 20°F).
- Capacity:1886 BTUH @ 55F
- Sizing:Click here to view sizing table
- Size:14 1/8w x 22 1/4d x 13 1/4h (in)
- Weight:106 lb
- Power/Rating:115V AC / 60 Hz
- Startup (LRA): 22.2 Amps
- Unit Amp Rating: 4.02 Amps
- Total Watts with Fans on High: 316
- Total Watts with Fans on Low: 305
- Compatible with Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
BTUH @ 55F:
- Low Fan Speed: 1713 BTUH
- High Fan Speed: 1886 BTUH
1/4 Ton Nominal
- 110F Max Intake Temperature / 61.5 dBA (high fan speed)
- 100F Max Intake Temperature / 55.5 dBA (low fan speed)
- Warranty:2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor)
Optional Extended Warranty sold separately.
Options and UpgradesCold Temperature
- Compressor Heater #1727: protects the unit when installed in environments that drop down to 20F.
- Fan Cycling Switch #6972: supports the unit in temperatures below 20F and as low as -20F when combined with our compressor heater.
- 100W Heating Element #27318: Designed to burn off condensate to reduce or eliminate condensate flow exiting from the drain line
- Duct Hood (Hot or Cold Side) #27107 and Kit #27104: permits the cooling unit to be located remotely, up to 50 equivalent feet away from the cellar (cold side), and allows you to install the unit in a small space with limited airflow, up to 50 equivalent feet using 6" diameter ducting.
- Duct Kits are the same as Duct Hoods, and also include 2 x 25-feet of 6-inch insulated (R-6) flex ducting.
Filters & Grills
- Use our filter & grill guide to find the cooling unit filter or duct filter and/or duct grill that is appropriate for your cooling unit.
Remote Thermostats, Displays & Probes
- Networkable Thermostats #27346 and #27310: Connect your cooling unit to a networkable, wi-fi enabled thermostat (sold separately). Some limitations apply - read the networkable thermostat description for more information. Includes 10 feet of wiring.
- Remote Display #1603: lets you place the digital panel wherever you want, whether inside or outside the cellar. Includes 10 feet of wiring.
- Bottle Probe #1434: this remote thermostat with a 10-foot cord overrides the thermostat on the face of the cooling unit, and allows it to monitor air or liquid temperatures at various locations inside the cellar.
- Extension cords available in 25-foot (#1780) and 50-foot (#1781) lengths.
DID YOU KNOW?
Nobody protects your wine cellar better than CellarPro Cooling Systems! In the event, your cooling unit fails and the failed components are covered by our warranty, we'll send a replacement cooling unit to you per the terms of our Replacement Unit Program
CellarPro Replacement Unit Program
If your CellarPro cooling unit fails and the parts that failed are still covered by warranty, we'll send a replacement cooling unit to you, as follows:
- Your cooling unit must be registered at CellarPro
- Your cooling unit must have been properly sized, installed and maintained
- Your cooling unit may not have been permanently modified, damaged or disfigured
- Replacement units are factory-refurbished cooling units with a similar build date as your original unit
- You are responsible for the shipping cost to send the replacement unit to you and return the original unit to us, and the cost (if any) to remove the original unit and install the replacement unit
- In order to send a replacement unit, we require a deposit, which will be refunded minus shipping costs upon the return and pending the inspection of the original unit
- If the original unit failed due to improper installation or use, the failure is not covered by warranty and we will deduct the cost of the repairs from the refund of your deposit
Based on 1 review
Very professional and helpful service from the representative -Mr Milan
This cooling unit can be classed as Self-Contained. It's a Through the Wall unit, so it sends exhaust fumes into an adjacent room. It can be installed as a Ducted System.