CellarPro 2000 VS Duct KIT (Cold Side) Low RH (P/N 27104). Duct openings are designed to attach to 2 insulated 6-inch ducting
for evaporator intake and exhaust. Custom design allows access to controls and switches on the face of the cooling unit.
The exhaust exits from the top, and the intake returns from the front.Shown at left
: cold side duct kit (left) AND hot side duct kit (right). The hot side duct kit must be purchased separately.
Kit includes: Duct hoods for cold side intake and exhaust, 50 feet (2x25) of 6-inch insulated (R-6) ducting, remote display and bottle probe.The high fan speed setting is required when our unit is ducted.
This cold side kit is designed to work with CellarPro 2000VS cooling units, allowing the cold air intake and exhaust to be ducted up to 50 equivalent feet (25 feet per opening).
- Attaches easily to the front (intake) and top (exhaust) of 2000VS refrigeration systems
- Provides access to cooling unit control panel and switches
- Designed for easy hook-up to 6" ducting
- Both openings must be ducted to/from the cellar
- Ducting can reach up to 50 equivalent feet (25 per opening)
- Includes our remote probe with 10' cord which plugs into face of the cooling unit on one end, and measures air or liquid temperature inside the cellar on the other end
- Includes our remote control display kit, which can be installed inside or outside the cellar
- Designed to be used in Low Humidity environments