Free Shipping! Receive free curbside delivery in the lower 48 states for a limited time. Simply add to your cart and checkout.
CellarPro 1800H Cooling Unit (P/N 25544). CellarPro engineered the 1800H cooling unit specifically for shallow-depth glass wine cellars.Just 10 1/2-inches deep and 10-inches tall, the 1800H Houdini cooling unit is designed to "disappear" inside - or atop - the cellar. Dual independent variable-speed fans offer flexibility to the trade-off between super-quiet operation vs maximum performance.For example, assuming 75F ambient temperature, R13 insulation in the non-glass walls, and no ducting, the 1800H would work in the following cellars:
All air-cooled refrigeration equipment requires fresh air intake to dissipate the heat generated by the cooling unit. The fresh air intake CANNOT come from the wine cellar space - it must come from space outside the cellar.Variable-speed fans with independent control provide maximum flexibility and versatility, as follows:
Glass Sq Ft
|6'w x 2 1/2'd x 9'h
||54 (Front Wall)
|7'w x 2 1/2'd x 10'h
||70 (Front Wall)
|7'w x 2 1/2'd x 10'h
||120 (Front & Side Walls)
Powerful fans on the 1800H allow the cooling unit to be ducted without the need for an auxiliary fan, as follows:
- Variable fan speed for the cold side
- Provides cooling flexibility
- Low fan speed: 1456 BTUH @ 55F / 51F lowest achievable cellar temperature
- High fan speed: 1864 BTUH @55F / 47F lowest achievable cellar temperature
- Variable fan speed for the hot side
- Choose between performance vs noise
- Low fan speed: 49 dBA / 85F maximum intake temperature
- High fan speed: 55 dBA / 95F maximum intake temperature
- Cold side:
- Up to 50 equivalent feet (25' per duct) with 6-inch insulated ducting
- Intake from the left/exhaust from the front
- Hot side:
- Up to 50 equivalent feet (25' per duct) and 85F maximum intake temperature (no auxiliary fan required)
- Up to 100 equivalent feet (50' per duct) and 95F maximum intake temperature (requires auxiliary fan)
- Intake and exhaust from the top
- Ducting requires CellarPro duct equipment (sold separately)
Before purchasing this unit, let us calculate the thermal load of your wine cellar.
- This unit can be configured to pull fresh air ranging from -20 to 95F. If the unit's location does not provide sufficient room for the unit's exhaust to dissipate and/or fresh air to be provided, you may need to purchase a rear duct kit. Fresh air intake below 40F will require the addition of a compressor heater, and fresh air intake below 20F also will require the addition of a fan cycling switch.
- The unit must be placed indoors in an area that is above 32F.
- Dual high-output fans come with independent variable speed settings for your choice of maximum cooling power at the high fan speed or super-quiet operation (49 decibels) at the low fan speed.
Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Custom coils generate maximum cooling power inside the cellar.
- Excess condensate is managed with a high-capacity stainless steel condensate pan and 100W electric heating element.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- An Intuitive LED display panel mounted on the evaporator with a digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use. The remote thermostat is available as an upgrade.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- The temperature setpoint range is 47F to 62F when the cooling unit is properly sized.
- The unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- With dual power sources and a 10-foot power cord, the unit can be plugged into a receptacle from either the rear or right side of the cooling unit, providing flexibility for most installations.
A common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- Mounting brackets, included as standard equipment, ensure easy installation.
A removable steel case provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro's 5-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- An optional Extended Warranty (P/N 1836) is available for additional protection.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety (PENDING).