- Shallow height and depth
- Fits shallow glass enclosures
- 10 1/2"D x 10"H
- 36 1/2"W
- Can be placed inside the cellar, atop the cellar, partially installed in the cellar ceiling, or completely remote from the cellar (requires duct kit)
- Choice of airflows for cold side
- Intake from bottom or left side
- Exhaust from bottom or front side
- Air deflector optional
- Choice of airflows for hot side
- Intake from top or right side
- Exhaust from the rear or the top side (the top exhaust offers 2 orientations)
- Air deflector optional
- Variable-speed fans with independent controls - choose between performance vs noise
- Hot side - higher ambient temps require high fan speed
- Low fan speed: 49 dBA / 85F maximum intake temperature
- High fan speed: 55 dBA / 95F maximum intake temperature
- Cold side - higher cooling load requires high fan speed
- Low fan speed: 1456 BTUH @ 55F / 51F lowest achievable cellar temperature
- High fan speed: 1864 BTUH @55F / 47F lowest achievable cellar temperature on hot, cold or both sides
- Oversized stainless-steel drain pan with 100W heating element
- Included as standard equipment
- No drain line required for properly constructed, airtight cellars
- Optional overflow drain fitting and 10' flexible drain line
- Choice of power source
- Side or rear
- Removable 10-ft cord
- Electric light receptacle (3-amp)
- Optional remote display
- Optional bottle probe
If the cooling unit is partially or fully exposed to an environment outside the cellar, especially if the cooling unit will be located in an unconditioned or warm, humid environment, we recommend insulating the left 13-inches of the cooling unit with 1-inch closed-cell foam insulation (R-4 or better).
Configuration Scenarios for the CellarPro 1800 Series
- CellarPro 1800H cooling units are self-contained, fully-charged units designed to be attached to the ceiling inside the cellar, or above the cellar.
- 1800H units also can be located remotely from the cellar with the addition of one of our front duct packages. Offered with or without insulated flex ducting, in a choice of configurations for low or high humidity conditions, our front duct packages allow these cooling units to be ducted up to 50 equivalent feet away from the cellar and requires 6-inch (or greater) ducting from start to finish.
- When calculating equivalent feet, each 90-degree turn counts for 8 feet.
- For remote or inaccessible installations, we offer a remote control display kit which is wired to the cooling unit and allows the digital display to be mounted inside or outside the cellar.
- 1800H cooling units require fresh air intake without interference from the unit's hot air exhaust. If sufficient space does not exist to provide fresh air, you may need our hot-side duct kit.
- If the fresh air intake (on the hot side) will pull air below below 40F, the cooling unit will require our Compressor Heater (P/N 1727) .
- If the fresh air intake (on the hot side) will pull air below 20F down to -20F, we recommend our Fan-Cycling Switch (P/N 6972) combined with our compressor heater.
- The cooling unit should never be exposed to temperatures below 32F.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
Option A: Through an Interior Wall
Option B: Above the Wine Cellar
Option C: Through an Exterior Wall
Option D: Rear Ducted Exhaust
Limited Warranty Policy for CellarPro Cooling Systems
Limited Warranty Policy
1800 QTL / QT / XT / XTS (110V Models): For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
1800 XT-220V, 1800 XTx-220V, 1800XTS 220V: For two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
1800H Houdini, 1800 XTSx, 2000 VSi/VSx, 3200 VSi/VSx, 4200 VSi/VSx, 6200 VSi/VSx, 8200 VSi/VSx (110V Models): For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers the internal compressor if it proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In addition, for two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
1800H Houdini 220V, 2000VS 220V, 3000S 220V, 4000S 220V / 4200VSi/VSx 220V: For one year from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
For all products covered by the terms of this warranty, CellarPro will repair or replace the original cooling unit with a new or refurbished cooling unit and, once replaced, the original cooling unit must be returned to CellarPro.
All service provided by CellarPro under the above warranty must be performed by CellarPro or a designated repair facility unless otherwise specified by CellarPro. Purchaser is responsible for shipping the wine cooling unit to and from CellarPro or to and from a designated repair facility, and for removing and reinstalling the wine cooling unit from the wine cellar.
The limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased from the factory or an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or by any cause beyond the control of CellarPro, shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and are not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR EACH WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY ONES, WHICH CELLARPRO WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THESE WARRANTIES OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW. CELLARPRO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THESE WARRANTIES OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.