CellarPro Mounting Clips 1800 2-Pk.
Two mounting clips can attach anywhere along the front of CellarPro 1800 cooling units and offer pre-drilled slots for bolting to the ceiling of the wine cellar.
Framing is required in or above the ceiling.
These mounting clips attach to the front of CellarPro 1800 Series cooling units and are designed to be bolted to the ceiling inside the wine cellar, as follows:
- Remove the front grill on the cooling unit by removing the 2 screws on each side of the cooling unit
- Slide the short side of each clip under the sheet metal at the front / top of the cooling unit
- Spread out the clips and/or space them to align with any pre-existing holes in your ceiling / framing
- Replace the front grill after the clips are in place
- Includes 2 mounting clips for to be used with CellarPro 1800 Series cooling units
- Easily clips into the front/top edge of the cooling unit
- Includes a pre-drilled slot for bolting to the ceiling
- Requires framing in the ceiling to support the weight of the cooling unit