WKL 8000; Flawless for larger capacity spaces. Formulated by Breezaire.
The WKL 8000 wine cellar cooling unit, similarly to the other cooling units formulated by Breezaire is fully equipped with an advanced sentry III control system. Breezaire's advanced systems are put in place ergonomically to ensure that your wine is kept at the perfect temperature for prolonged periods.
This particular wine cellar cooler is the largest in the Breezaire range, and is designed particularly to maintain an optimal environment in large spaces ( up to 2000 cubic feet in volume)
We understand! It may be difficult trying to find a tried, tested and professionally formulated wine cellar cooling unit - especially one which fits perfectly for larger capacity spaces. The WKL 8000 is everything which you've been seeking, and much more!
Consider these following features when choosing the powerful WKL 8000:
- Designed perfectly for larger spaces - This model works perfectly for larger spaces ( up to 2000 cubic feet in volume ) .
- Advanced Sentry III electronic control system - Electronic systems which are hard to find elsewhere. The system also includes a control panel with an easy to read and bright green LED display.
- Accurately and easily adjustable - The ideal temperature for storing and aging wine is around 50-60 degrees fahrenheit. The WKL 8000 features accurate and easy to adjust temperature points, which allows you to painlessly bring the temperature to a desired level.
- Power outage protection - The WKL 8000 avoids all unit burnouts, due to the ergonomic design.
- Ultra-quiet operation - All Breezaire systems perform their advanced tasks in a way which causes absolutely zero havoc for the outside world.
- Blocked airflow protection - The WKL 8000's airflow protection prevents from your wine overheating, and ensures that it is kept safe at the perfect temperature.
- Ease of installation - Don't worry about hiring plumbers, or any other contractors - The cooling unit is painlessly mounted to any wall and connected to a standard 115 AC source.
Order online today and your wine cellar cooling unit will ship within 24 hours to your door!
Download the Breezaire WKL 8000 Wine Cellar Cooling Unit Installation Instructions
|WKL 8000||2000 cu.ft.||10 Amps||16.25W x 22.00H x 22.25D||101 lb.|
Units are shipped from the factory fully charged and ready for use when mounted in a wall and connected to a 115 AC volt source.
Upgrades and Modifications
*Upgrade the WKL to Black Stainless Steel [+$285]
All models can be modified in different forms please review the modification pictures below.
Cooling Unit Modifications
*COB Power Cord out the Rear of the unit (Hot Side) [+$250]
**RDF - Rear Drain Fitting (Hot Side) [+$250]
***Hot Air Up - Hot Air discharge out the top [+$250]
All modified orders have a longer lead-time please contact us so we can help. All modified orders can not be cancelled or restocked once ordered. There are many different modifications please contact us with any questions before ordering.
Our year over year efficiency of unit availability is what separates us from the competition. Nearly 100% of the time, we have all Breezaire units in stock and ready to ship within 24 hours.
Please check the desired Breezaire product page to see in stock availability.
Non-modified Breezaire units typically ship same day, or within 24 hours via FedEx Ground during business days.
We will always provide a tracking link to the email provided when ordering.
Please note for modified units there is an additional lead time of typically 1-2 business days.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are ordering the correct Breezaire unit that your wine cellar demands. We are here to help with product selection, If you have any questions at all please reach out to us via email, chat, or call
Wine Cellar HQ will refund returned merchandise purchased through our website within 12 days of product delivery, and may include a restocking fee of up to 25% to repackage/repair and restock the unit.
Returns are to be accompanied by the original sales receipt and in NEW, UNUSED CONDITION. If you need to return an item and you are not the original purchaser, Wine Cellar HQ will credit the purchaser’s credit card for the return less the potentially applicable restocking fee and cost of return shipment. Receipt of invoice and/or order confirmation constitutes acceptance of these terms.
Items returned must be accompanied in its original packaging and materials. All returns will be inspected prior to credit being issued. Shipping costs are nonrefundable and return shipping costs will be paid by the customer. MODIFIED SPECIAL ORDERS are not returnable, cancellable, refundable. Manufacturer Warranties still apply to in stock and special modified ordered items, however it is your responsibility to adhere to the warranty terms.
Added this Breezaire unit to out wine cellar, It cools like a champ and keeps the temperature at 55 degrees. Wine Cooler Plus delivered as expected and answered all of out questions. Really helpful IMO.
The only complaint is the noise level, but it's tucked away and doesn't really bother us. If you were going to be in proximity often it might get on your nerves.
Great product, thank you for getting another to me
Based on the info the product fit our cellar, and has been functioning great. Thanks again. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a quality split system.