WKL 6000, comprehensive enough for large spaces. Formulated by Breezaire.
The WKL 6000 is the second-largest cooling unit in the Breezaire collection, and it is a comprehensive solution for all individuals/companies who are in need of larger storage space. This model maintains an optimal environment in spaces of up to 1500 cubic feet in volume.
Not only is this model perfect for all large spaces, but it also utilises advanced technologies which ensures that your wine is kept in a stable environment for years to come. It may be a tedious process trying to find efficient mediums, but the WKL 6000 is the all-round unit for all of your wine cooling desires!
Breezaire's WKL 6000 combines three key elements: affordability, simplicity and a painless installation process. These elements are paramount, but the main benefit is the effectiveness behind keeping your wine protected, maintained and fine for years!
The WKL 6000's features (features which are difficult to find elsewhere) :
- Designed perfectly for larger spaces - This model works perfectly for larger spaces ( up to 1500 cubic feet in volume ) .
- Advanced Sentry III electronic control system - Electronic systems which are hard to find elsewhere. The system also includes a control panel with an easy to read and bright green LED display.
- Accurately and easily adjustable - The ideal temperature for storing and aging wine is around 50-60 degrees fahrenheit. The WKL 6000 features accurate and easy to adjust temperature points, which allows you to painlessly bring the temperature to a desired level.
- Power outage protection - The WKL 6000 avoids all unit burnouts, due to the ergonomic design.
- Ultra-quiet operation - All Breezaire systems perform their advanced tasks in a way which causes absolutely zero havoc for the outside world.
- Blocked airflow protection - The WKL 6000's airflow protection prevents from your wine overheating, and ensures that it is kept safe at the perfect temperature.
- Ease of installation - Don't worry about hiring plumbers, or any other contractors - The cooling unit is painlessly mounted to any wall and connected to a standard 115 AC source.
Order online today and your wine cellar cooling unit will ship within 24 hours to your door.
Download the Breezaire WKL 6000 Wine Cellar Cooling Unit Installation Instructions
|WKL 6000||~1500 cu.ft.||9.5 Amps||16.25W x 22.00H x 22.25D||101 lb.|
Units are shipped from the factory fully charged and ready for use when mounted in a wall and connected to 115 AC volt source.
Upgrades and Modifications
*Upgrade the WKL to Black Stainless Steel [+$285]
All models can be modified in different forms please review the modification pictures below.
Cooling Unit Modifications
*COB Power Cord out the Rear of the unit (Hot Side) [+$250]
**RDF - Rear Drain Fitting (Hot Side) [+$250]
***Hot Air Up - Hot Air discharge out the top [+$250]
All modified orders have a longer lead-time please contact us so we can help. All modified orders can not be cancelled or restocked once ordered. There are many different modifications please contact us with any questions before ordering.
Our year over year efficiency of unit availability is what separates us from the competition. Nearly 100% of the time, we have all Breezaire units in stock and ready to ship within 24 hours.
Please check the desired Breezaire product page to see in stock availability.
Non-modified Breezaire units typically ship same day, or within 24 hours via FedEx Ground during business days.
We will always provide a tracking link to the email provided when ordering.
Please note for modified units there is an additional lead time of typically 1-2 business days.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are ordering the correct Breezaire unit that your wine cellar demands. We are here to help with product selection, If you have any questions at all please reach out to us via email, chat, or call (888) 589-1833.
Wine Cellar HQ will refund returned merchandise purchased through our website within 12 days of product delivery, and may include a restocking fee of up to 25% to repackage/repair and restock the unit.
Returns are to be accompanied by the original sales receipt and in NEW, UNUSED CONDITION. If you need to return an item and you are not the original purchaser, Wine Cellar HQ will credit the purchaser’s credit card for the return less the potentially applicable restocking fee and cost of return shipment. Receipt of invoice and/or order confirmation constitutes acceptance of these terms.
Items returned must be accompanied in its original packaging and materials. All returns will be inspected prior to credit being issued. Shipping costs are nonrefundable and return shipping costs will be paid by the customer. MODIFIED SPECIAL ORDERS are not returnable, cancellable, refundable. Manufacturer Warranties still apply to in stock and special modified ordered items, however it is your responsibility to adhere to the warranty terms.
Did not receive instructions manual why?
Very happy with the product, works perfectly and my wines are cool again.
I ordered the product my heat and air company recommended and I've been tremendously pleased with it. It cooled our wine cellar so well I had to turn it up a little. Our installer said it was easy to install. It came very well packaged and protected right to our door. I highly recommend the unit. Our wine cellar is the size of a large bathroom, just FYI.