Introducing the NEW Transtherm Double Prestige Loft Vintage Wine Cabinet!
Stores easily 144 Bordeaux bottles, 72 on each side.
A unit made for maintaining an ideal temperature and humidity environment for storage and bottle aging of wine. This is enabled by the most modern Transtherm components and technology included.
Double-paned reversible glass doors provide a great view of your collection but also prevent outside light and temperature from damaging it.
Ten adjustable height rolling metal shelves are provided (5 on each side). These universal shelves enable full flexibility for different bottle sizes and shapes. Wood front trimming provides both design and functionality benefits.
Placement Requirements: Loft wine cabinets require 3 inches of clearance behind the cabinets, as well as 2 inches of clearance on the sides and above the cabinets, and are designed to operate in environments ranging between 0-35C/32-95F. Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
Designed with care, while implementing modern technologies, for smaller spaces.
- Keeps temperature and humidity stable at all times
- Includes the latest Transtherm components and technology
- Reversible double-paned glass door
- Double-paned reversible glass door
- Equipped with 5 adjustable height rolling metal shelves on each side (10 total)
- Universal shelves allow maximum adjustability for various bottle sizes and shapes
- Stores 72 Bordeaux bottles per cooler side (144 in total)
- Carefully designed shelves with wood front trimming
Size: 53 1/2w x 26 3/4d x 37 3/4h (in)
Weight: 251.4 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
Capacity: Up to 144 bottles
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor