Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
WhisperKOOL Quantum SS12000 fully ducted wine cellar cooling split system by WhisperKOOL
IN STOCKThe WhisperKOOL Quantum SS12000 is the newest and most advanced fully ducted, split system from WhisperKOOL.
If you have a large cellar space to cool and want your wine cellar equipment to be at the cutting edge you need to give serious consideration to the Quantum SS12000.
The Quantum series is packed with the latest technology to ensure flexibility, ease of installation and reliable operation for many years.
The use of 404A refrigerant means that the system has the capacity to be operated in cold weather climates with temperatures down to -15 degrees. The perfect solution if you live in the northern states.
The clever use of interchangeable panels (as pictured) allows the installer to direct the air flow in the most efficient direction to maintain maximum efficiency. This is important as it will prolong the life of your unit, save power and significantly reduce the possibility of breakdowns.
We haven't forgot you the owner though, the impressive list of benefits to make your life easier includes an advanced electronic display, energy saving mode and a 50ft control and liquid bottle probe.
If you want to ensure the quality of the environment in your wine cellar up to 4000 cubic feet in size you need to secure your Quantum SS12000 online today. Order now and we'll ship your unit within 48 hours FREE of charge.
WhisperKOOL Quantum SS12000 Product Features:
- Fully Ducted Spilt System
- 12000 BTU capacity for larger cellars
- Interchangeable evaporator airflow panels
- Pump down system technology
- Advanced electronic display
- Liquid bottle probe
- Energy saving mode
- Cold weather climates to -15 degrees Fahrenheit
- Electro-fin coated coils for protection against outgassing that occurs in cellars
- Condensing unit can be placed outdoors w/optional housing
- Designed with the highest quality, professional grade parts for longevity and performance
- Durable galvanized housing
- 50ft Control & Liquid Bottle Probe
- 2 year warranty
- Cellar Size: 4,000 cu. ft. (Properly Insulated Cellar)
- Dimensions (Evaporator Unit): 29.5”L x 30.9”W x 19.8”H
- Dimensions (Condensing Unit): 24”L x 19.4”W x 16.1”H
- AMPS (starting/running): Evap : 4.3 / 3.2 Cond: 39.6 / 9.9
- Installation (Evaporator Unit): Evaporator can be installed up to 25 duct feet away from cellar with 14” flex duct
- Installation (Condensing Unit): Condensor can be installed up to 100 line feet from Evaporator
- Temp. Delta: 55°F temperature differential between the cellar temperature and condenser air intake temperature.
- Thermostat: Digital Control Display
- Warranty: 2 year parts and labor
A limited 2-year parts and labor
- Self-Contained System Warranty: A limited 2-year product/5-year compressor warranty is offered with all self-contained cooling units at the date of purchase.
- Split System Warranty: A limited 2-year product warranty is offered with all split systems. While the warranty starts at the date of purchase, this warranty is not activated until a Product Warranty Checklist has been submitted and approved by WhisperKOOL.
- Warranty Claims: All warranty claims must be filed directly through WhisperKOOL customer service. We provide warranty repairs at our manufacturing facility in Stockton, CA, or with prior permission from WhisperKOOL to receive service by a licensed HVAC/R technician. In the event a unit is not reparable in the field and is still under warranty, we will cover shipping costs to return the unit (excluding customs fees and duties).
- Limited Warranty: Limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased directly from WhisperKOOL or through an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or beyond the control of WhisperKOOL shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and is not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, maintenance, installation, service/repair, or improper use.