VintageView Vino Pins Magnum or Champagne 2-Bottle Metal Wine Rack Kit
The stylish Vino Pins metal wine rack now comes in a two-bottle Magnum kit. Mount your larger format bottles in double-deep configuration, direct to any wall surface with our proprietary anchor systems. This wine rack kit offers a stylish and minimalist approach to wine storage for both private and commercial collections of any size.
This is the only metal wine rack peg system that can mount direct to drywall, masonry, or wood — no backer board needed. Combining our Vino Pins starter set with a spacer, extension set, and the magnum layout guide, you can show off your bigger bottles in style. This configuration works for Champagne bottles, too; use the included standard bottle layout guide.
Vino Pins Magnum or Champagne 2-Bottle Wine Rack Kit Specifics:
- DIMENSIONS & BOTTLE CAPACITY: 5”x15”x8.5” with bottle stored; 2 bottles (1.5L) capacity, label-forward. Need more storage? Add multiple Vino Pins Magnum wine racks (one- or two-bottle options) to complete your look.
- KIT INCLUDES: Includes: (1) Vino Pins Magnum Wine Rack Set, (1) Vino Pins Magnum Extension Set, (1) Vino Pins Magnum Spacer, (1) Plotting Guide for Magnum Sized (1.5L) wine bottles, hardware for wood-backed walls or wood studs.
- STYLISH, CONTEMPORARY WINE STORAGE: The perfect intersection of size and storage, this metal wine rack showcases a range of bottle depths in a modern fashion to reach any commercial or residential collection requirements.
- DURABLE MATERIAL & SLEEK FINISH: Built with high-quality aluminum, and offered in milled aluminum, black, gunmetal, and golden bronze finishes.
- KEY FEATURES: Backed by a lifetime warranty, this modern wine storage option is easy to install onto any wall in your home. Hardware wood-backed wall installs included.
- DESIGN EXPERTISE: Let us help you layout your wall or cellar with Vino Pins on their own or mixed with any of the other trusted VintageView wine racking collections.
Gloss Black, Milled aluminum
Yes (required for drywall), No (wood/solid backing required)