Easily display your wine collection anywhere with the VintageView W Series Two-Sided Floating Wine Rack Kit, featuring our patented W Series metal wine racks and companion framing system. This two-sided configuration is a perfect kit to create room dividers or push displays up against glass walls in the most visually stunning way imaginable. Constructed of commercial-grade steel, the Floating Wall Wine Rack Kit comes with everything you need to assemble a two-sided floating wine rack.
This display holds 42, 63, or 84 standard wine bottles dependent on bottle depth.
- Add more capacity with additional W Series racking
Install multiple columns to show off a collection of any size.
W Series Two-Sided Floating Wine Rack Kit Specifics:
- DIMENSIONS & BOTTLE CAPACITY:
- Single, single: 120″ x 13″ x 11.5” (42 bottles)
- Single, double: 120″ x 13″ x 14.75” (63 bottles)
- Single, triple: 120 x” 13″ x 18.25” (84 bottles)
- KIT FEATURES: Includes one (1) W Series Frame (10’, cut to fit on-site), four (4) W Series wine racks to create 7’ in racking (choice of configuration) on both sides of the frame. Backed by a lifetime warranty, this modern wine storage option is easy to install using BILT 3D installation instructions for floor-to-ceiling applications in homes and restaurants.
- DURABLE MATERIAL & SLEEK FINISH: Built with high-quality steel, and offered in matte black, brushed nickel, chrome luxe, golden bronze luxe, gunmetal luxe, or custom powder coated finishes.
- FLOOR-TO-CEILING SUPPORT: Get the wine rack support you need without compromising style. Create unique, two-sided installations against windows or fragile tile.
- KEY FEATURES: This wine rack kit is easy to install in your home and is up to 10 feet tall when assembled.
- MOVING WINE STORAGE FORWARD: At VintageView, we create the preferred wine racks for the design professional and design-focused DIYers.
- DESIGN EXPERTISE: Let us help you layout your wine display including the right mix of W Series Frames and accessories with complimentary CAD design.
Single/Single, Single/Double, Single/Triple
Golden Bronze Luxe, Gunmetal Luxe, Matte Black, Brushed Nickel, Chrome Luxe
W Series Specs & Install
|Scan for 3D BILT Install Guide||Install Videos|
What is Luxe?
The W Series Wine Rack has been the standard for quality and design since it was invented in 2001. The original label forward rack (often called the "vintage view" look) not only comes with our patented neck and base advantage but is available in an industry-best five finishes that are broken down into two categories: Professional Grade and Luxe.
Here's what you need to know to help decide what will be best for you.
|Available Finishes||(2) Matte Black, Brushed Nickel||(3) Chrome, Gunmetal, Golden Bronze|
|Wine Rod Tips||Rubber finishing caps||Machine rounded tips|
|Mounting Hole Covers||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey||Plated or powder coated to match|
|Couplers to Connect Racks||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey||Plated or powder coated to match|
|Couplers to Connect Frames||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey||Rubber finishing inserts in black and grey|
|Custom Powder Coating||Yes||Yes
(Golden Bronze purchase required; some color limitations)
|Per Bottle Cost (starting at)||$3.5||$5.4|
|Availability||In Stock, Ready to Ship||In Stock, Ready to Ship|
|Launch Date||May 2001||January 2020|