With the replacement of AC fan (instead of EC fan) on the cold side!
Free Shipping! Receive free curbside delivery in the lower 48 states for a limited time. Simply add to your cart and checkout.
CellarPro 8200VSi Cooling Unit (P/N 14786). CellarPro engineered the 8200VSi cooling unit to provide maximum cooling power and adjustable humidity control for cellars up to 2,200 cubic feet. Designed for internal installations, CellarPro 8200VSi units are built with high-output Tecumseh rotary compressors and oversized coils for maximum performance in high-temperature environments up to 110F. These units also feature variable-speed fans with a low setting for quieter operation when conditions permit.
All air-cooled refrigeration equipment requires fresh air intake to dissipate the heat generated by the cooling unit. The fresh air intake CANNOT come from the wine cellar space - it must come from space outside the cellar.
- This unit can be configured to operate in extreme temperature conditions (-20 to 110F). If the unit's location does not provide sufficient room for airflow, you may need to purchase a rear duct kit.
- Dual high-output centrifugal fans come with variable speed settings for your choice of maximum cooling power at the high fan speed, or quieter operation (66 decibels) at the low fan speed.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power inside the cellar.
- Excess condensate is managed with a high-capacity stainless steel drain pan, welded 1/2" drain line and 100W electric heating element with "On/Off" Control.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel mounted on the evaporator with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use. Remote thermostat is available as an upgrade.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Temperature set point range is 47F to 62F when the cooling unit is properly sized.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- With dual power sources and a 10-foot power cord, the unit can be plugged into a receptacle from either the front or the rear of the cooling unit, providing flexibility for most installations.
- Our easy-access disposable air filter protects the condenser coils and increases the expected useful life of the cooling unit.
- Adjustable mounting brackets, included as standard equipment, ensure easy installation.
- Removable steel case and refrigerant access valve provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro's 5-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- An optional Extended Warranty (P/N 1836) is available for additional protection.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
- CellarPro 8200VSi units are self-enclosed, fully-charged units designed to be installed through-the-wall.
- 8200VSi units also can be located remotely from the cellar with the addition of one of our front duct packages. Offered with or without insulated flex ducting, in a choice of configurations for low or high humidity conditions, our front duct packages allow these cooling units to be ducted up to 50 equivalent feet away from the cellar using 10-inch ducting.
- When calculating equivalent feet, each 90-degree turn counts for 8 feet.
- For remote or inaccessible installations, we offer a remote control display kit which is wired to the cooling unit and allows the digital display to be mounted inside or outside the cellar.
- 8200VSi units require fresh air intake at the rear of the cooling unit. If sufficient space does not exist to provide sufficient airflow to the rear of the cooling unit, you may need our rear duct kit.
- 8200VS Series cooling units can be installed completely inside the wine cellar when used with our rear duct kit, which allows you to duct the supply and return airflows from the rear of the cooling unit up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct).
- For installation in environments below 40F, 8200VSi units require our Compressor Heater (P/N 1727) .
- For installation in environments below 20F down to -20F, we recommend our Fan-Cycling Switch (P/N 6972) combined with our compressor heater.
- The front of the cooling unit should never be exposed to temperatures below 32F.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
- We ship these units strapped to a pallet via common carrier with curbside delivery. Inside delivery is available for an additional charge.
Configuration Scenarios 6200 / 8200 VS Series
- Capacity:6438 BTUH @ 55F
- Sizing:Click here to view sizing table
- Size:16 1/10w x 28d x 22h (in)
- Weight:162 lb
- Power/Rating:115V AC / 60 Hz
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- Startup: 48.3 Amps
- Unit Amp Rating: 11.8 Amps (high fan speed)
- Total Watts with Evaporator On / Low Fan: 1135
- Total Watts with Evaporator Off / Low Fan: 1235
BTUH @ 55F / Decibels:
-Low Fan Speed: 6254 / 66 dBA
-High Fan Speed: 6438 / 69 dBA
1 Ton Nominal
Compatible with 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
- Warranty:2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor)
Optional Extended Warranty sold separately.
Options and Upgrades
- Compressor Heater #1727: protects the unit when installed in environments that drop down to 20F.
- Fan Cycling Switch #6972: supports the unit in temperatures below 20F and as low as -20F when combined with our compressor heater.
- Duct Hoods (Cold Side) (#16667 for low-humidity environments or #16668 for high-humidity environments) and Kits (#14680 for low-humidity environments or #15088 for high-humidity environments): permits the cooling unit to be located remotely, up to 50 equivalent feet away from the cellar using 10" diameter ducting.
- Duct Hood (Hot Side) #19090 and Kit #15092: allows you to install the unit completely inside your cellar or in a small space with limited airflow, up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct) using 8" diameter ducting.
- Duct Kits are the same as Duct Hoods, and also include 2 x 25-feet of insulated (R-6) flex ducting.
Filters & Grills
- Use our filter & grill guide to find the cooling unit filter or duct filter and/or duct grill that is appropriate for your cooling unit.
Remote Thermostats, Displays & Probes
- Networkable Thermostats #27346 and #27310: connect your cooling unit to a networkable, wi-fi enabled thermostat (sold separately). Some limitations apply - read the networkable thermostat description for more information. Includes 10 feet of wiring.
- Remote Display #1603: lets you place the digital panel wherever you want, whether inside or outside the cellar. Includes 10 feet of wiring.
- Bottle Probe #1434: this remote thermostat with a 10-foot cord overrides the thermostat on the face of the cooling unit, and allows it to monitor air or liquid temperatures at various locations inside the cellar.
- Extension cords available in 25-foot (#1780) and 50-foot (#1781) lengths.
DID YOU KNOW?
Nobody protects your wine cellar better than CellarPro Cooling Systems! In the event your cooling unit fails and the failed components are covered by our warranty, we'll send a replacement cooling unit to you per the terms of our Replacement Unit Program
CellarPro Replacement Unit Program
If your CellarPro cooling unit fails and the parts that failed are still covered by warranty, we'll send a replacement cooling unit to you, as follows:
- Your cooling unit must be registered at CellarPro
- Your cooling unit must have been properly sized, installed and maintained
- Your cooling unit may not have been permanently modified, damaged or disfigured
- Replacement units are factory-refurbished cooling units with a similar build date as your original unit
- You are responsible for the shipping cost to send the replacement unit to you and return the original unit to us, and the cost (if any) to remove the original unit and install the replacement unit
- In order to send a replacement unit, we require a deposit, which will be refunded minus shipping costs upon the return and pending the inspection of the original unit
- If the original unit failed due to improper intallation or use, the failure is not covered by warranty and we will deduct the cost of the repairs from the refund of your deposit
Very quiet and powerful. This works well in our wine cellar.