**Pricing shown on the website is not the final cost. Please contact us to get an accurate pricing/quote with specific finish 888-589-1833**
- Temperature: +12 / +20 °C
- Number of bottles: 5 max, ø 90 mm, H 328 mm
- Number of glasses: 2
- Noise level: 29 db
- Voltage: 100 - 240 Volt
- Absorption: 60 Watt
- kWh/annum: 198
- Dimensions: 780 x 780 x 155 mm
- Dimensions including packaging: 860 x 860 x 250 mm
- Dimensions including packing on pallet: 1000 x 1000 x 390 mm
- Net weight: 30 Kg
- Weight with packaging: 39 Kg
- Weight with packing on pallet: 45 Kg
- Volume with packaging: 0,2
- Volume with packaging on pallet: 0,4
- Metal structure
- Aluminum door structure/core
- Wood / HPL / MDF door frame
- 20 mm double glazing
- Magnetic gasket
- Internal laminate panel
- LED lighting
- Thermoelectric system
- Automatic defrosting
- Ventilated refrigeration
- Anti-vibrate system
Sophisticated and ground-breaking, Expo’s climate wine cabinet collection Wine Living is a revolution in the enticing world of wine enthusiasts. Unique by concept and design, through the years they have become a symbol destined to become timeless, precious icons.
The Wine Living collection is designed by Massimo della Marta, designer and wine enthusiast, inspired by a brand new vision.
The wine cabinet is no longer placed in the kitchen; it is now integrated in the living area – a space devoted to relax, conviviality and sociability. The designer’s vision was a winner, having foreseen future trends and outlining what was to become a very own brand identity.
For the first time, climate wine cellars, from functional home appliances, become sophisticated pieces of furniture that gracefully and elegantly integrate in any ambience. World patents such as Quadro Vino, Teca, and the central cooling system, have confirmed the value of the brand’s know-how in wine design and thermodynamics applied to wine conservation.
Design and technology come together to create the first refrigerated frame in the world. An appliance innovative both in concept design, which can preserve with care even the finest of wines. Different models and finishes for a one-of-a-kind item.
Quadro Vino allows you to preserve and serve different wines at the right temperature. Refrigeration is achieved thanks to a silent thermoelectrical system with very low consumption. Its minimal depth allows for installation even in small spaces.
This model has been designed to be hung on the wall. Fix two hooks on the wall using the correct plugs for the type of wall (perforated brick, concrete, drywall etc.) and depending on the load it can support (indicated on the different types of plugs).
- Internal temperature can be set between +12 and +20°C (ambient temperature 22-28°C) with the digital controller on board.
- Lights switch off automatically after 12 hours.
- No particular maintenance is required, with the exception of routine cleaning cycles.