**Pricing shown on the website is not the final cost. Please contact us to get an accurate pricing/quote with specific finish 888-589-1833**
Sophisticated and ground-breaking, Expo’s climate wine cabinet collection Wine Living is a revolutionary addition to the world of wine enthusiasts, with its sophisticated and innovative design. It is a unique and timeless symbol of luxury.
The Wine Living collection is designed by Massimo della Marta, a designer, and wine enthusiast.
The wine cabinet has evolved beyond the kitchen and now finds its place in the living area, where relaxation, socialization, and conviviality are valued. The designer's forward-thinking vision has given rise to a unique brand identity that anticipated future trends.
In a remarkable feat of design, climate wine cellars have transcended their role as functional home appliances to become elegant and graceful pieces of furniture that can seamlessly blend into any ambiance. Expo's world-patented designs, including Quadro Vino, Teca, and the central cooling system, attest to the brand's expertise in wine design and the thermodynamics of wine preservation.
The first refrigerated frame in the world is a convergence of design and technology, creating an innovative appliance that can carefully preserve even the most delicate wines. With unique models and finishes, it is truly a one-of-a-kind item.
With Quadro Vino, you can now preserve and serve various wines at their ideal temperatures. The appliance uses a silent thermoelectric system with low power consumption to achieve refrigeration. Additionally, its compact design allows for easy installation in even the smallest spaces.
- Temperature: +12 / +20 °C
- Number of bottles: 5 max, ø 90 mm, H 328 mm
- Number of glasses: 2
- Noise level: 29 db
- Voltage: 100 - 240 Volt
- Absorption: 60 Watt
- kWh/annum: 198
- Dimensions: 780 x 780 x 155 mm
- Dimensions including packaging: 860 x 860 x 250 mm
- Dimensions including packing on pallet: 1000 x 1000 x 390 mm
- Net weight: 30 Kg
- Weight with packaging: 39 Kg
- Weight with packing on pallet: 45 Kg
- Volume with packaging: 0,2
- Volume with packaging on pallet: 0,4
- Metal structure
- Aluminum door structure/core
- Wood / HPL / MDF door frame
- 20 mm double glazing
- Magnetic gasket
- Internal laminate panel
- LED lighting
- Thermoelectric system
- Automatic defrosting
- Ventilated refrigeration
- Anti-vibrate system
- Internal temperature can be set between +12 and +20°C (ambient temperature 22-28°C) with the digital controller on board.
- Lights switch off automatically after 12 hours.
- No particular maintenance is required, with the exception of routine cleaning cycles.