WhisperKOOL Phantom 3500 Wine Cellar Cooling Unit
WhisperKOOL Phantom 3500 Self Contained Ducted Wine Cellar Cooling System
When you are designing and building a custom wine cellar flexibility can make your like so much easier. Say hell to the WhisperKOOL Phantom 3500 Wine Cellar Cooling System.
The Phantom 3500 is the most flexible, fully ducted wine cellar cooling unit on the market.
The super intelligent design allows you to customize the blower configuration. The blowers can be independently reoriented to the right, left of top of the wine cooling unit.
This means that you can install this unit with any ducting configuration you desire! How's that for flexibility. No more worrying about whether a cooling unit will fit into your space and design.
The Phantom 3500 is your solution.
Flexibility isn't the only benefit that the Phantom 3500 is going to deliver you however. The unit also incorporates the most modern technology to ensure that it not only will last for many many years to come but also that it will consistently keep your precious vino investment in the optimal storage conditions.
Enjoy super low noice levels in your wine cellar with the flexibility to install how you choose, purchase the WhisperKOOL Phantom 3500 online today and get fast and free shipping US wide.
NOTE: Installation by a professional or licensed contractor is recommended.
WhisperKOOL Phantom 3500 Features:
- Flexible installation options
- Proven cooling performance
- Liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe
- Quiet operation
- Quick-to-access components for ease of maintenance
- Corrosion-resistant drip tray
- Black powder-coated paint scheme
- Suitable for operation in ambient temperatures as high as 110°F
- Cellar Size: 800 cu. ft.* (Each wine cellar is unique and has specific cooling requirements. Heat load calculations should always be performed prior to selecting a cooling unit. See our Cellar Wizard.)
- BTUh w/85°F: 4060
- CFM: 326 with blowers in top orientation; 312 with blowers in side orientation
- Dimensions: 15.75”H x 15.75”W x 37”L (without duct plenums); 22.75” H x 15.75” W x 48”L (duct plenums on top of unit); 15.75” H x 22.75” W x 48”L (duct plenums on side of unit)
- Refrigerant: R-134a
- HP: 1/3
- Voltage Rating: 115V (20-amp dedicated circuit required)
- Weight: 113lbs
- AMPS (running): 8.0
- dBA: In cellar: 40 • Adjacent to unit: 50
- Duct Size: 10” return, 8” supply
- Register Size: 12” x 12” x 8” supply, 12” x 12” x 10” return with filter (MERV 4); registers and filters not provided
- Drainline: 1/2” ID clear plastic tubing (10 feet provided)
- Installation: Unit is installed in an attic or utility room. Max. duct length is 50 combined feet for evap and condenser sides (25-ft. supply and 25-ft. return) with a maximum of three bends per side.
- Thermostat: Remote digital display with 50-ft. cable and 50-ft. liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe
- Temp. Delta: 55°F temperature differential between the cellar environment and condensing unit intake air.
Please contact our sales department at (800) 290-2757 or firstname.lastname@example.org for quotes on expedited shipping.
There are circumstances in which a cellar design may require a larger unit due to existing restrictions.
Building materials such as glass, stone, concrete, etc. do not offer the insulation capacity required to maintain the optimal cellar environment. We recommend purchasing a unit with a larger capacity to compensate for design limitations. *
Please utilize our Cellar Wizard in order to ensure you are selecting the proper cooling unit for your application. Undersized cooling units can lead to premature failure and/or prevent the system from reaching the desired set temperature. As a result, they are not covered under warranty.
24V Thermostat Conversion Kit:
Tap into the latest technology to manage and monitor your wine cellar environment with WhisperKOOL.
WhisperKOOL presents the new 24-volt thermostat conversion kit for split systems**.
Utilize the industry-leading technology from major manufacturers to monitor the environment of your cellar. (Visit individual thermostat manufacturers' websites for details.)
- Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet, or laptop.
- Monitor temperature and humidity through smartphones.
- Monitor run time and energy usage.
- Set alarm notifications.
- View your cellar conditions from your mobile device.
The 24-volt thermostat conversion kit replaces the thermostat normally included with the system and allows your contractor to select, purchase, and install the thermostat technology of your choice. Popular 24-volt thermostat brands include but are not limited to:
- Forgoing the standard WhisperKOOL thermostat also eliminates the use of the bottle probe.
- WhisperKOOL does not provide smart thermostats. Those must be purchased separately.
- WhisperKOOL customer service staff do not provide technical support for the customers' selected thermostat.
UV Lighting System Upgrade
The UV lighting system upgrade is now available as an add-on accessory to protect your cooling system from microorganisms such as fungus, mold, mildew, and bacteria using short-wavelength ultraviolet (UV-C) light to eliminate these harmful microorganisms.
- Self-Contained System Warranty: A limited 2-year product/5-year compressor warranty is offered with all self-contained cooling units at the date of purchase.
- Split System Warranty: A limited 2-year product warranty is offered with all split systems. While the warranty starts at the date of purchase, this warranty is not activated until a Product Warranty Checklist has been submitted and approved by WhisperKOOL.
- Warranty Claims: All warranty claims must be filed directly through WhisperKOOL customer service. We provide warranty repairs at our manufacturing facility in Stockton, CA, or with prior permission from WhisperKOOL to receive service by a licensed HVAC/R technician. In the event a unit is not reparable in the field and is still under warranty, we will cover shipping costs to return the unit (excluding customs fees and duties).
- Limited Warranty: Limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased directly from WhisperKOOL or through an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or beyond the control of WhisperKOOL shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and is not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, maintenance, installation, service/repair, or improper use.