WhisperKOOL Mini Ceiling Mount Wine Cellar Cooling Split System
WhisperKOOL Mini Ceiling Mount Split System Evaporator for Cooling Wine Cellars
- IMPROVED PERFORMANCE - Revamped and addition of several internal components improves the overall system performance.
- OPTIMIZED DESIGN - A hex mesh grille accompanied by a filter not only improves airflow but also improves coil, performance, and longevity.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Relocated system components makes system access and installation easier than ever.
- QUIETER OPERATION - 2 speed fan switch, with the option to have a medium or high speed setting, the system can now operate quieter than ever.
- ADDED AIR FILTER - Often times, units are installed before cellar construction has been completed. A filter has now been added behind the grille to protect the unit from the intake of potentially harmful debris during the initial start-up.
- HEX MESH GRILLE - The Ceiling Mount grill will no longer feature louvres. Instead, the louvres will be replaced with a hex mesh design. By replacing the louvres with a hex mesh, air will be directed down into the cellar rather being directed off to the side.
The WhisperKOOL Mini Ceiling Mount Split System Wine Cellar Cooler is a serious cooling unit for wine enthusiasts who demand only the best for their wine cellar.
This split system evaporator allows a flush fit with the ceiling of your wine cellar which in turn allows you to use the maximum space available in your cellar for racking. More storage space = more wine!
The Mini doubles down by not just saving you space but also by providing a sleek and modern design which will add to the design of your cellar.
The housing is supplied in a smooth, black primed finish which means you can easily paint it to your desired colour. Looks count and basically most other units on the market are ugly!
Space and Looks are great but we need to get down to the nitty gritty of how this awesome system is going to ensure your wine is stored in the optimum conditions for years to come.
The benefit of a ceiling mounted split system is that it pull the warmer air out of the top of the room where such air accumulates and then pumps back in cooler which in turn will settle into the cellar where you need it most.
The unit is supplied with an advanced electronic display system which gives you fingertip control over what is happening in your cellar.
If you're serious about creating optimal wine storage conditions in your wine cellar you can't afford to go with second best. Buy your WhisperKOOL Mini Ceiling Mount online today.
Owners Manual & Tech Sheets
- Offers excellent efficiency by drawing in the warmer air which accumulates at the ceiling, cools and disperses the air throughout the environment.
- Allows for maximum racking space.
- Is virtually invisible in the cellar.
- Designed with the highest quality, professional grade parts for longevity and performance.
- Designed for ease of installation and accessibility.
- Smooth, black primered finish, excellent for painting and color matching.
- Includes a condensate pump system.
- Low ambient control.
- Cellar Size: 500 cu. ft (Properly Insulated Cellar)
- dBA: 52
- Dimensions: 22.05" L x 11.08" H x 11.34" D
- Weight: Evaporator: 40.6lbs Condenser: 40.4lbs
- AMPS (starting/running): Evaporator: 2/1 Condenser: 11/3.81
- Lineset: Suction: 3/8" OD, Liquid: 1/4" OD
- Drainline: 1/4" ID
- Installation: Evaporator is installed in the cellar, Condenser is installed up to 100 line ft. away.
- Temp. Delta: 55°F temperature differential
- Thermostat: Digital Control Display
Note: The systems do not include a line set.
New Cold Weather Start Kit:
WhisperKOOL is proud to present our cold weather start kit. INCLUDED FOR FREE FOR THIS UNIT, This kit was designed exclusively for our split systems where the condensing unit will be installed in extremely cold environments. Our split systems are designed to be adaptable to almost any install, as the condensing unit can be located in a variety of locations such as a mechanical room, basement, back yard, or even a rooftop. Our split systems were designed to operate with the condensing unit exposed to temperatures between 20°F and 110°F. However, there are some areas in the country that may drop below 20°F. Due to these conditions WhisperKOOL designed the Cold Weather Start Kit.
So, when the outside temperatures drop, the pressure in the system drops as well. This presents a challenge because our systems operate using a pump down cycle and a low-pressure switch to turn the compressor on and off. However when the temperature drops below 20°F, the pressure in the system is too low to start the compressor. The use of an electronic bypass is needed to start the compressor and temperature controlled heaters installed on the receiver are needed to raise the pressure in the system to optimal levels.
The Cold Weather Start Kit will bypass the low-pressure switch on startup and keep the pressure in the system high enough to operate correctly for environments as cold as -15°F.
It is important that the cooling system stays operational during cold weather conditions, as heating the house using the central HVAC system will indirectly increase the temperature of the wine cellar. This kit will ensure that the cooling system will continue to operate efficiently in cold weather environments to maintain an optimal wine storage temperature.
Cold Weather Start Kit Video
New 24V Thermostat Conversion Kit:
Tap into the latest technology to manage and monitor your wine cellar environment with WhisperKOOL.
Introducing our new 24-volt thermostat conversion kit for WhisperKOOL split systems**.
Utilize the industry leading technology from major manufacturers to monitor the environment of your cellar. (see individual thermostat manufactures features and benefits for details.)
- Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Monitor temperature and humidity through smart phones.
- Monitor run time and energy usage.
- Set alarm notifications
- View your cellar conditions from your cellular device.
The Exterior Housing protects the condenser portion of the split system from the elements when installed outdoors.