WhisperKOOL Extreme 3500tiR Fully Ducted Wine Cellar Cooling System
The WhisperKOOL Extreme 3500tiR adds the fully ducted functionality to our already impressive Extreme 3500ti.
Using a ducted wine cellar cooling unit gives you many additional installation options as well as the ability to keep your cellar environment noise free.
If you need to have the cooling unit in a more remote area of your building then a fully ducted option is for you. The Extreme units can be positioned up to 25 feet from the cellar location.
Looking past the versatile ducting ability the Extreme 3500tiR is one of our most advanced self contained wine cellar cooling units. There's alot of features packed into that black box!
The list includes variable fan speed, an advanced electronic display, a liquid bottle probe and Extreme Series Technology.
The impressive list of features combine to ensure that your wine investment is protected in a stable environment year after year. These units last forever!
If you are ready to lock in the future of your investment purchase a WhisperKOOL Extreme 3500tiR online today.
Fully Ducted Extreme 3500tiR Features:
- Variable-speed fans
- Reliable starting and running performance, even under the most extreme outdoor conditions
- Cooling unit can be located up to 25 ducted feet from the cellar
- Remote digital display with 50-ft. cable
- Quiet operation technology delivers sound levels as low as 51 db
- 55°F temperature differential
- Standard and 24V thermostat options available
Manual & Spec Sheets
The BTU/h value shown here is a theoretical number. There are often circumstances under which a cellar design may require a larger unit due to variables not accounted for in the formula. For example, these variables could be building materials (such as glass, stone, concrete, etc.) which do not offer the insulation capacity required to maintain the optimal cellar environment. We recommend purchasing a unit with a larger capacity to compensate for these unaccounted-for variables. An undersized unit can lead to premature failure and will most likely prevent the cellar from reaching your desired temperature.
Introducing our new 24-volt thermostat conversion kit for WhisperKOOL split systems!
Utilize industry-leading technology from major manufacturers to monitor the environment of your cellar. (See individual thermostat manufacturers’ websites for details.)
- Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Monitor run time and energy usage.
- Set alarm notifications.
- View your cellar conditions from your mobile device.
The use of the 24-volt thermostat conversion kit eliminates the thermostat normally included with the system and allows your contractor to select, purchase and install the thermostat technology of your choice, including but not limited to Nest, Ecobee, and Honeywell.
By selecting the 24V Thermostat Conversion Kit, you have acknowledged that the system will not be built with the standard WhisperKOOL control or liquid measuring bottle probe. You will have to source and purchase your own 24V thermostat to run the equipment.
- Not utilizing the thermostat from WhisperKOOL also eliminates the use of the bottle probe.
- WhisperKOOL does not provide smart thermostats. Those must be purchased separately.
- WhisperKOOL customer service staff do not provide technical support for customers’ selected thermostats.
- Cellar Size: 800 cu. ft (Properly Insulated Cellar)
- dBA: 62 Decibels
- Dimensions: 14.25"W x 21.75"H x 49.5"D
- Weight: 115lbs.
- AMPS (starting/running): 32/9
- Installation: Within 25 ducted feet of cellar.
- Temp. Delta: 55°F temperature differential
- Thermostat: Digital Control Display
- Outside Venting: Can be done if the outside temperature does not exceed 110°F, the external grille cover is highly recommended.
- Ducting Options: Unit can be fully ducted.
- Self-Contained System Warranty: A limited 2-year product/5-year compressor warranty is offered with all self-contained cooling units at the date of purchase.
- Split System Warranty: A limited 2-year product warranty is offered with all split systems. While the warranty starts at the date of purchase, this warranty is not activated until a Product Warranty Checklist has been submitted and approved by WhisperKOOL.
- Warranty Claims: All warranty claims must be filed directly through WhisperKOOL customer service. We provide warranty repairs at our manufacturing facility in Stockton, CA, or with prior permission from WhisperKOOL to receive service by a licensed HVAC/R technician. In the event a unit is not reparable in the field and is still under warranty, we will cover shipping costs to return the unit (excluding customs fees and duties).
- Limited Warranty: Limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased directly from WhisperKOOL or through an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or beyond the control of WhisperKOOL shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and is not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, maintenance, installation, service/repair, or improper use.
My overall experience with this company is awesome. From customer service to delivery and the unit itself.
Will gladly do business with you guys again!
I am overall very happy with the unit. It works perfectly.
Also, WCHQ's service was on point.
Your service was prompt and pleasant