WhisperKOOL Extreme 5000ti Self Contained Wine Cellar Cooling Unit EX5000TI
- IN STOCK
- FREE BOTTLE PROBE INCLUDED
Sometimes simplicity is best and the WhisperKOOL Extreme 5000ti Wine Cooling System for cellars provides it in spades.
This "through-the-wall" wine cellar cooling unit is designed to fit between standard wall studs with minimum modifications necessary during the installation process.
So if you are looking for an easy to install through the wall unit you've come to the right place.
Now don't let the simplicity of installation fool you into thinking this is a basic unit. The Extreme ti range (there's 3 sizes) are among our most advanced and powerful self-contained wine cooling units.
Packed into the sleek black housing are a range of high tech features aimed at ensuring a safe environment for your precious wine investments. These features include variable speed fans, an advanced system controller which uses Advanced System Protection Technology and a liquid temperature monitoring probe.
These top of the line features combine to ensure this unit will enjoy a long life time AND that it will get the job done maintaining a constant environment in your cellar.
Don't leave the health of your wine to chance, invest in a WhisperKOOL Extreme Series Wine Cellar Cooler today.
- Selectable 3-speed fans
- Reliable starting and running performance, even under the most extreme outdoor conditions
- Fits neatly between wall studs for quick and simple installation
- Advanced electronic display
- Liquid bottle probe
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Maintains 55 degrees in cellars up to 1000 cu ft.
- Designed to blend seamlessly within cellar racking
Manuals & Spec SheetsWhisperKOOL Extreme 5000ti Wine Cellar Cooling Unit Owners Manual WhisperKOOL Extreme 5000ti Wine Cellar Cooling Unit Product Details Sheet
- Cellar Size: up to 1000 cu. ft. (Properly Insulated Cellar)
- dBA: Condenser side: High: 63 Decibels Med: 57 Decibels Low: 52 Decibels
- dBA: Evaporator side: High: 62 Decibels Med: 58 Decibels Low: 52 Decibels
- Dimensions: 14.25"W x 15.75"H x 28"D
- Weight: 115lbs.
- AMPS (starting/running): 32/9
- Installation: Through-the-Wall, Partially Ducted, Fully Ducted
- Temp. Delta: 55°F temperature differential
- Thermostat: Digital Control Display
- Outside Venting: Can be done if the outside temperature does not exceed 110°F, the external grille cover is highly recommended.
- The Exterior Grille protects the exhaust side of the system from the weather elements when installed through an exterior wall.
- The Exhaust Plenum allows the warm exhaust air to be ducted to another area. Ideal if the room adjacent to your cellar is not ideal for warm air to be exhausted into. This also allows you to duct the condenser supply air from an alternate location.
- Self-Contained System Warranty: A limited 2-year product/5-year compressor warranty is offered with all self-contained cooling units at the date of purchase.
- Split System Warranty: A limited 2-year product warranty is offered with all split systems. While the warranty starts at the date of purchase, this warranty is not activated until a Product Warranty Checklist has been submitted and approved by WhisperKOOL.
- Warranty Claims: All warranty claims must be filed directly through WhisperKOOL customer service. We provide warranty repairs at our manufacturing facility in Stockton, CA, or with prior permission from WhisperKOOL to receive service by a licensed HVAC/R technician. In the event a unit is not reparable in the field and is still under warranty, we will cover shipping costs to return the unit (excluding customs fees and duties).
- Limited Warranty: Limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased directly from WhisperKOOL or through an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or beyond the control of WhisperKOOL shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and is not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, maintenance, installation, service/repair, or improper use.
Whisper Kool went out of their way to expedite my order.Couldn't be happier!