Ceiling Mounted Twin Split System for Wine Cellar Cooling by WhisperKOOL
- IMPROVED PERFORMANCE - Revamped and addition of several internal components improves the overall system performance.
- OPTIMIZED DESIGN - A hex mesh grille accompanied by a filter not only improves airflow but also improves coil, performance, and longevity.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Relocated system components makes system access and installation easier than ever.
- QUIETER OPERATION - 2 speed fan switch, with the option to have a medium or high speed setting, the system can now operate quieter than ever.
- ADDED AIR FILTER - Often times, units are installed before cellar construction has been completed. A filter has now been added behind the grille to protect the unit from the intake of potentially harmful debris during the initial start-up.
- HEX MESH GRILLE - The Ceiling Mount grill will no longer feature louvres. Instead, the louvres will be replaced with a hex mesh design. By replacing the louvres with a hex mesh, air will be directed down into the cellar rather being directed off to the side.
The WhisperKOOL Ceiling Mount Twin Split System is a serious cooling unit for wine enthusiasts who demand only the best for their wine cellar. If you need to cool a monster cellar this is the system for you.
This dual split system evaporator allows a flush fit with the ceiling of your wine cellar which in turn allows you to use the maximum space available in your cellar for racking. More storage space = more wine!
The twin split system doubles down by not just saving you space but also by providing a sleek and modern design which will add to the design of your cellar. The housing is supplied in a smooth, black primed finish which means you can easily paint it to your desired colour. Looks count and basically most other units on the market are ugly!
Space and Looks are great but we need to get down to the nitty gritty of how this awesome system is going to ensure your wine is stored in the optimum conditions for years to come.
The benefit of a ceiling mounted split system is that it pulls the warmer air out of the top of the room where such air accumulates and then pumps back in cooler which in turn will settle into the cellar where you need it most.
The dual unit is supplied with an advanced electronic display system which gives you fingertip control over what is happening in your cellar.
If you're serious about creating optimal wine storage conditions in your wine cellar you can't afford to go with second best. Buy your WhisperKOOL Twin Split Wine Cellar Cooling System online today.
Not convinced yet? Check out these great features.
1. Greater Cooling Capacity
Higher-capacity unit cools cellars up to 3000 cubic feet.
2. Dual Evaporators
The Ceiling Mount Twin's dual evaporators have twice the cooling power of the single-evaporator Ceiling Mount split system, ideal for cooling larger cellars. The evaporator units come with a durable black powder-coated finish and can be painted to match the cellar.
3. No Ducting Required
The two evaporators are mounted in the cellar. As a result, the Ceiling Mount Twin doesn't suffer a loss of cooling capacity (as a fully ducted unit might).
4. Standard and 24V Thermostat Options Available
This unit can be controlled using the sleek WhisperKOOL remote control or any 24V thermostat of your choice.
5. Allows for maximum racking space.
6. Various mounting options, including an aesthetic "fully recessed" option
7. HVAC/R Technician required for installation
8. Includes a pump system to remove excess condensate
9. Grille of unit comes with a durable black powder-coated finish, which can be painted to match the cellar
Please contact our sales department at (888) 589-1833 or firstname.lastname@example.org for quotes on expedited shipping.
Our new Ceiling Mount Twin system combines versatile installation options with the proven power of dual evaporators, ideal for the aging of fine wines. Also included is the quality and reliability that contractors have come to expect from WhisperKOOL.
The Ceiling Mount Twin utilizes R-404a refrigerant and has the built in capacity to be installed outside in cold weather climates where temperatures get as low as -15 degrees. Therefore, no cold weather start kit is required.
There are circumstances in which a cellar design may require a larger unit due to existing restrictions. Building materials such as glass, stone, concrete, etc. do not offer the insulation capacity required to maintain the optimal cellar environment. We recommend purchasing a unit with a larger capacity to compensate for design limitations. * Please utilize our Cellar Wizard in order to ensure you are selecting the proper cooling unit for your application. Undersized cooling units can lead to premature failure and/or prevent the system from reaching the desired set temperature. As a result, they are not covered under warranty.
Our split systems are "pump-down" systems, providing our customers with the most professional and reliable split cooling systems for wine cellars.
Note: The systems do not include a line set.
New 24V Thermostat Conversion Kit:
Tap into the latest technology to manage and monitor your wine cellar environment with WhisperKOOL.
WhisperKOOL presents the new 24-volt thermostat conversion kit for split systems**.
Utilize the industry-leading technology from major manufacturers to monitor the environment of your cellar. (visit individual thermostat manufacturers' websites for details).
- Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Monitor temperature and humidity through smart phones.
- Monitor run time and energy usage.
- Set alarm notifications.
- View your cellar conditions from your mobile device.
The 24-volt thermostat conversion kit replaces the thermostat normally included with the system and allows your contractor to select, purchase, and install the thermostat technology of your choice. Popular 24-volt thermostat brands include but are not limited to:
- Forgoing the standard WhisperKOOL thermostat also eliminates the use of the bottle probe.
- WhisperKOOL does not provide smart thermostats. Those must be purchased separately.
- WhisperKOOL customer service staff do not provide technical support for the customers' selected thermostat.
**The 24-volt thermostat conversion kit is currently available as an option for all Platinum and Ceiling Mount split systems.**
- Self-Contained System Warranty: A limited 2-year product/5-year compressor warranty is offered with all self-contained cooling units at the date of purchase.
- Split System Warranty: A limited 2-year product warranty is offered with all split systems. While the warranty starts at the date of purchase, this warranty is not activated until a Product Warranty Checklist has been submitted and approved by WhisperKOOL.
- Warranty Claims: All warranty claims must be filed directly through WhisperKOOL customer service. We provide warranty repairs at our manufacturing facility in Stockton, CA, or with prior permission from WhisperKOOL to receive service by a licensed HVAC/R technician. In the event a unit is not reparable in the field and is still under warranty, we will cover shipping costs to return the unit (excluding customs fees and duties).
- Limited Warranty: Limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased directly from WhisperKOOL or through an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or beyond the control of WhisperKOOL shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and is not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, maintenance, installation, service/repair, or improper use.